2015 Tokyo Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone festival - 24-25 October
Oct 17, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #33 of 53
  Looks to be a fun event and wish I could attend yet there is no time to plan. Please have the show promoter contact me if they want EnjoyTheMusic.com press coverage in the future. Thank you.

as mentioned before, this is local Japanese event catering only to the local Japanese.  they are not bothered with international media coverage.

Oct 18, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #34 of 53
@Uncle E1 On the contrary, they welcome it. 
smile.gif

I'll be there at 10:30am on the first floor if people want to meet there. Depending on where there is room, we either meet outside or just inside the doors. I'll have a Head-Fi t-shirt of some description on and probably a camera.

Oct 18, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #35 of 53
@Uncle E1
 On the contrary, they welcome it. :smile:

I'll be there at 10:30am on the first floor if people want to meet there. Depending on where there is room, we either meet outside or just inside the doors. I'll have a Head-Fi t-shirt of some description on and probably a camera.

10:30 both days or just Saturday?

Oct 18, 2015 at 7:42 PM Post #36 of 53
I am planning to be there on saturday morning!
Arnaud

Oct 18, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #37 of 53

@Uncle E1
 On the contrary, they welcome it. 
smile.gif

10:30 both days or just Saturday?

Saturday. I'm sure we'll all be meeting for coffee Sunday morning before opening. 

Oct 18, 2015 at 8:07 PM Post #38 of 53
I am planning to be there on saturday morning!
Arnaud

I should be there some time! Wife has some plans which I'm sure I'm involved but don't know what time.

Oct 19, 2015 at 4:56 AM Post #40 of 53
  @Uncle E1 On the contrary, they welcome it. 
smile.gif

We're there, be sure to stop by and say hey to Lyndsey at our table - same too for you, @AnakChan!

Oct 19, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #42 of 53
Just a lurker here, but I'll say hi to anybody wearing Head-Fi stuff.  Should be heading down from the frozen north on Saturday morning.  Don't know if I'll be there on Sunday at all.

Oct 21, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #43 of 53
My flight will arrive late Friday night, I will try to be there by 10:30, looking forward to meet all of you.

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #45 of 53
I'll have a Head-Fi t-shirt on so I should be easy to find. 

Note that the main hall, with stairs leading up to it on the inside, often has events running on Saturdays so there will probably be a lot of people there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back