2012 CanJam @ RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) -- Come and hang out with thousands of fellow audio enthusiasts!
Oct 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #136 of 222
Oct 6, 2012 at 6:17 AM Post #138 of 222
Quote:
I thought someone had suggested a CanJam 2012 T-Shirt that Jude indicated he would consider. However, I have not seen or heard anything recently.

I'm sorry, Steve, but it fell through the cracks. If I make one tomorrow, I'm not sure you guys would be able to get it in time. I may try if I can find the time.

Oct 6, 2012 at 9:06 AM Post #140 of 222
Do we have a Head-Fi attendee list so we can keep a look out for each other?

Oct 6, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #141 of 222
Quote:
Can't make it but can I get a t-shirt?

not sure if you mean canjam or rmaf, but here is the rmaf shirt  link.

https://audiofest.net/2012/attendee_shirt_orders.php

wait a minute, you do know how to use google right?  
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #143 of 222
Maybe I'll see you there. I'm flying in Friday morning from Sacramento and should be at the hotel just before noon. Only staying until Sunday morning though. This is my first time at this event although I did attend T.H.E. Show at Newport Beach a few months back. Really looking forward to the CanJam room. My interest right now really is in headphones and DAC's.

Paul

Oct 8, 2012 at 3:22 AM Post #144 of 222
I will almost certainly be working this weekend but I'd like to see about making it either on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I have missed RMAF the past few years and would really like to see how it's grown.

Oct 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #145 of 222
Quote:
Do we have a Head-Fi attendee list so we can keep a look out for each other?

We could create one in this thread, but otherwise no.

The registration is handled by AudioFest, and there is no way to filter by HeadFi other than the "Moniker or Association" that's asked during registration, which is freeform.

Oct 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #146 of 222
Head-fi'ers ALO is pleased to be introducing our new flagship headphone amplifier (The Studio Six) at this years CanJam. Please come over to our corner booth and have a listen. The Studio Six will push 4 headphones simultaneously, so come all ye! 

THE ALO AUDIO STUDIO SIX 

In addition we will have these set ups running

Pan Am tube headphone amps all running on "Passport" battery packs. 
The ALO Mk3-b portable balanced headphone amp
The National

Also surprises from Cypher Labs.

Hope to see all in Denver soon.

Ken and Company @ ALO

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Oct 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #148 of 222
Tasty times in Denver!

Oct 9, 2012 at 3:30 AM Post #149 of 222
Quote:
Head-fi'ers ALO is pleased to be introducing our new flagship headphone amplifier (The Studio Six) at this years CanJam. Please come over to our corner booth and have a listen. The Studio Six will push 4 headphones simultaneously, so come all ye! 

THE ALO AUDIO STUDIO SIX 

In addition we will have these set ups running

Pan Am tube headphone amps all running on "Passport" battery packs. 
The ALO Mk3-b portable balanced headphone amp
The National

Also surprises from Cypher Labs.

Hope to see all in Denver soon.

Ken and Company @ ALO

AWESOME Ken!
I'm PUMPED!  My cousin Kenny Gould (works for Stevie Wonder) is coming this year,
and I've told him how much I love the RxMK3-B, Green Cables for my Audeze LCD3's, and the Pan Am/Passport combo!

Psyched he'll be able to hear it at CanJam!!  He's bringing his LCD3's as well!  We'll be rockin those cases and I'll be playing
my ALO/Audeze combo for many people!!

Will be great to see ya - gotta hit you up for a 1/4" connector!!
and, have a nice surprise for you..

Peace,

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back