2007 Annual Head-fi Gift Exchange! (SIGN UP RIGHT NOW!)
Dec 2, 2007 at 8:56 AM Post #76 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe you should wait and see who you get partnered up with. For my "example from Hell", consider a hypothetical Head-Fier the Right Reverend Mortimer H Throttleknob.

Mort, as he's known to both of his friends is an aging recluse and pillar of bad taste. The Rt. Rev Throttleknob is convinced that the finest music and CD of all times is "B-Sides and Outtakes from The Mormon Tubercular Choir as led by Mitch Miller and accompanied by the Lawrence Welp Orchestra". This CD literally puts Mort in a trance, which, coinicidentally, was his point of reference when he selected his Head-Fi user name of FeedMeTrance. It is a three CD set, but Mort believes in only giving the very best.

Now, you want Mort to select your CD without having a little chat?
eek.gif

Throttleknob! You're cracking me up, man.

Dec 2, 2007 at 9:05 AM Post #77 of 125
I already signed up but how does this work? Does someone PM us the address of the receiver?

Dec 2, 2007 at 9:14 AM Post #78 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I already signed up but how does this work? Does someone PM us the address of the receiver?

Keep an eye on this thread. Zanth posts the pairings and then it's up to you and your exchange partner to take it from there via PM.

About the only reason to involve him any further would be to let him know if you're having trouble making contact with your exchange partner (in which case he may be able to pair you up with someone else who wanted to participate but missed the cutoff date).

Dec 2, 2007 at 12:30 PM Post #81 of 125
Count me in for a new/used CD.
I will ship anywhere

Dec 2, 2007 at 8:35 PM Post #84 of 125
Do we give whatever we think the person may like?

Going Christmas shopping today.

Dec 3, 2007 at 5:28 AM Post #88 of 125
Hey folks, sorry for the delay. I'll be posting tomorrow mid morning. We have a nasty snow storm right now and I had to shovel a bunch to clear a path for me to get out tomorrow AM. Anyhow, by the time I was back in my wife was in bed, so I'll have her draw the names tomorrow morning and post then.

Dec 3, 2007 at 5:32 AM Post #89 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey folks, sorry for the delay. I'll be posting tomorrow mid morning. We have a nasty snow storm right now and I had to shovel a bunch to clear a path for me to get out tomorrow AM. Anyhow, by the time I was back in my wife was in bed, so I'll have her draw the names tomorrow morning and post then.

Being able to get out of the house is pretty important
biggrin.gif

Finding out who i'm partnered with will be a good thing to look forward to tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back