2007 Annual Head-fi Gift Exchange! (SIGN UP RIGHT NOW!)
Nov 27, 2007 at 1:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 125

Zanth

SHAman who knew of Head-Fi ten years prior to its existence
Hey guys, so this year has been a little wonky for me and well recently as you all know, for Head-fi. So...we will do this year's exchange really fast and efficient.

The deal? I'll take signups until Dec 2nd (Sunday) and then anyone signing up after that will be put into a "first come first serve" list, that is, if one signs up after that date, the next person to sign on after that becomes the partner of the previous most recent signup.

The goal as always is to have fun with this so please be kind and generous to your exchange partner. That doesn't mean necessarily spending a bucket load of cash, but that does mean get the package out pronto so it can arrive in time for Christmas. Every year we experience problems with this. Please, if you are serious about this exchange get it done. I will try hard to accommodate those who want to maintain an exchange on their continent. Please specify your location and where you are willing to ship to. Please realize though that the vast majority of folks are North American for this site, this means that some folks from around the world might feel a bit left out if all the North Americans aren't willing to ship world wide. Seriously, the extra shipping cost should be pretty low if shipped early enough.

The custom has been a new disc exchange. Some enjoy exchanging vinyl, some etc, hey that's all cool too, some exchange DIY amps or crossovers etc. Whatever floats your boat. I leave the specifics up to you and your partner.

[size=large]THE LIST IS UP! Contact your partner ASAP, negotiate the terms of the exchange and get shopping and shipping![/size]

WMcManus <> That dude
Voltron<> DanG
Andrew Pielet <> krmathis
omegaman <> The Actual
FeedMeTrance <> DoomzDayz
LFF <> shiggins
boomana <> Bizzel
philodox <> NacMacFeegle
Duggeh <> rlanger
Dzjudz <> craiglester
SoFlaChris <> roastpuff
Uncle Erik <> Zarathustra19
grandenigma1 <> jules650
Absorbine_Sr <> Ellen_125
fatman711 <> MASantos
bhd812 <> Zanth
Old Pa <> ken36
GlendaleViper <> lisnalee
n_maher <> zippy2001
nickknutson <> xenithon
tyrion <> fatcat28037
SuperNothing <> sHaRkKaE
RedLeader <> becomethemould
fraseyboy <> Contrastique
larryminator <> mr_baseball_08
jellybones <> thrillmetoo
Marzie <> GuffMorgan
Asr <> MrSlacker
J-Pak <> SR-71Panorama
Firam <> EhJayKim
apnk <> SonicArmada
utarch00 <> kunuggs
tjohnusa <> feh1325

Nov 27, 2007 at 1:27 AM Post #2 of 125
tC2IO_279077_l.jpg

Sign me up Chrimbo chaps. I've no problem swapping with someone outwith the UK.

Nov 27, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #4 of 125
Sign me up.

I'm in the Netherlands, so first choice of shipping would be the Netherlands. If that cannot be accommodated, then worldwide would also be possible.

A great opportunity to get some new unknown musical influences
biggrin.gif
. Thanks for hosting.

Nov 27, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #5 of 125
I want to be Boomana's partner
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm in.

Nov 27, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #8 of 125
Sign me up. I'd like to exchange CD with someone in the US.

Nov 27, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #9 of 125
I'm in, CD, new or used.

Ahh. I see I'm already on the list. Duh, must pay more attention..

Nov 27, 2007 at 4:26 AM Post #15 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFlaChris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want to be Boomana's partner
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm in.

Ha! Don't we all... you have to join in at the back of the line, pal. Lots of love for Vicki in the South Florida circles.

I can ship to anywhere within the Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman, Little Cayman or Cayman Brac). Nah, just kidding. Worldwide, new or used, CD, vinyl, or even 8-track tapes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back