2007 Annual Head-fi Gift Exchange! (SIGN UP RIGHT NOW!)
Dec 3, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #91 of 125
Yeah it is important. My snow blower died late last winter and because my job situation has been really unstable for the last 6 months, no major purchases are permitted. With 1.5 ft expected in total for this nasty storm from 8pm until 6 am, I figure I better take out a bunch of it now so that tomorrow won't be so bad. Then we get another bunch during the day...maybe another 3-4 inches. I so hate snow and winter and it's not even technically winter yet!!!

Dec 3, 2007 at 5:38 AM Post #92 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah it is important. My snow blower died late last winter and because my job situation has been really unstable for the last 6 months, no major purchases are permitted. With 1.5 ft expected in total for this nasty storm from 8pm until 6 am, I figure I better take out a bunch of it now so that tomorrow won't be so bad. Then we get another bunch during the day...maybe another 3-4 inches. I so hate snow and winter and it's not even technically winter yet!!!

where do you live? In Vancouver, it was snowing pretty heavily on the weekend and now it's all done due to the rain.

Dec 3, 2007 at 5:41 AM Post #93 of 125
Wow....

Here in the winter (tis summer now), if it does snow, it only does so for about a day, and the snow is mostly melted in about 2-3 more days. I love it when it snows. It's like the whole city kinda stops and school gets canceled, people don't have to go to work, it's awesome. I guess it would be different if I had to be out all the time shoveling it out so I could get in the house
wink.gif

Dec 3, 2007 at 5:44 AM Post #94 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
where do you live? In Vancouver, it was snowing pretty heavily on the weekend and now it's all done due to the rain.

Ottawa
frown.gif

Dec 3, 2007 at 8:03 AM Post #95 of 125
I would like to join. I would prefer CON US. I would exchange either CD or Vinyl.

I listen to a lot of jazz. So (whoever gets me), don't get me any jazz cuz I prob. have it already. I like bluegrass, electronic, hip hop, indie, world, etc. In the last 4 hours, I have listened to Sigur Ros, Non-Prophets, Opeth, Jackie Mclean and Koushik.

Dec 3, 2007 at 1:07 PM Post #96 of 125
I am in. Last year I sent to Germany but would perfer to ship in the US if possable. If not then overseas is ok also.

Dec 3, 2007 at 7:55 PM Post #99 of 125
LOL

I went to school at the normal time today and when I arrived there weren't any people in my year there... So I ask the teacher who we had first period, where everyone was. She said that today all the juniors start at 11pm >_<

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS?

Anyway, thanks fo getting the list up
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2007 at 8:08 PM Post #100 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry to hear about the snow Zanth, thanks a lot for getting the list up.

It took me two hours this morning and apparently the snow won't stop until late tonight...so that means another round before bed. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate snow, winter, cold and any of the combinations? The moment I graduate I'm headed south, like Wayne McManus south.

Dec 4, 2007 at 5:50 PM Post #102 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by SR-71Panorama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And you call yourself a shaman
tongue.gif

Get back in touch w/ your mongolian roots
tongue.gif

Aren't their shamen in like...Peru? Or heck anywhere in South America? I'll forgo the beauty of Central America if I can at least get some serious heat in South America
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2007 at 4:04 PM Post #104 of 125
er.. see 1st post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back