1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Sep 15, 2021 at 10:10 AM Post #1,413 of 1,586
Sep 16, 2021 at 1:06 AM Post #1,414 of 1,586

Attachments

• H4e5b2b065e224212959a660cb4fb7218W.jpg
    H4e5b2b065e224212959a660cb4fb7218W.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
Dec 29, 2021 at 2:23 AM Post #1,416 of 1,586
In case anyone wanted to replace their earpads that won't kill the bass, that has a big inner hole, high quality genuine leather that won't peel and don't want to do the foam tape mod, check out zmf's ori pads (cowleather).
I am VERY happy with how comfortable they are, how great they sound and look but also by the build quality.
The only issue that I had with the foam tape mod was that it made the headphones look very bulky but since I have elf ears I needed earpads with a very large inner diameter that also didn't kill the bass. Zmf kindly suggested that I try out the cowhide ori pads and I am so satisfied with them. I also read somewhere in this thread of someone saying that these headphones don't benefit much using an amp but I'd have to disagree with that. For me I noticed a day and night difference in terms of how punchier and articulated the bass became. I care about accuracy, sound stage and imaging along with clarity of the wide range of frequencies regardless of how much this post is making me seem like a basshead. I appreciate all the sound from the low end to the high end.
https://shop.zmfheadphones.com/collections/pads/products/ori-pads
kNXKfTS.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2021 at 8:38 AM Post #1,417 of 1,586
In case anyone wanted to replace their earpads that won't kill the bass, that has a big inner hole, high quality genuine leather that won't peel and don't want to do the foam tape mod, check out zmf's ori pads (cowleather).
I am VERY happy with how comfortable they are, how great they sound and look but also by the build quality.
The only issue that I had with the foam tape mod was that it made the headphones look very bulky but since I have elf ears I needed earpads with a very large inner diameter that also didn't kill the bass. Zmf kindly suggested that I try out the cowhide ori pads and I am so satisfied with them. I also read somewhere in this thread of someone saying that these headphones don't benefit much using an amp but I'd have to disagree with that. For me I noticed a day and night difference in terms of how punchier and articulated the bass became. I care about accuracy, sound stage and imaging along with clarity of the wide range of frequencies regardless of how much this post is making me seem like a basshead. I appreciate all the sound from the low end to the high end.
kNXKfTS.jpeg
Would be curious how you installed them? Can you show a few more pictures from different angles? I have both the headphones and the pads already...never thought of combining them. Thanks in advacne!

Dec 29, 2021 at 9:17 AM Post #1,418 of 1,586
kNXKfTS.jpeg
Looks nice but boy the price of these pads cost more than what these cans are selling for now. LOL.

Dec 29, 2021 at 5:25 PM Post #1,420 of 1,586
Very nice with the Ori pads. It's such a killer headphone....regardless of money--they're awesome.

+1! They really are killer headphones. I use them all of the time, and never get bored with them (which is somewhat of a miracle for me lol).

And since replacing the old pads with "Replacement ear pads cushion for Ultrasone HFI-780", the comfort is great. Love 'em!

Dec 29, 2021 at 9:46 PM Post #1,421 of 1,586
Hi everyone! Happy holidays and happy listening!
Sadly this is not my case, my 3.5 mm jack broke when my phone fell from the table and the joy stoped.
I figured out I could resolder the cables to a new jack. Has anyone made such repair?

I don't know how to upload pictures, sorry :frowning2:

As you can see in the picture, the green (tip) goes to the left channel, the red(ring) goes to the right and the copper wires go to ground (sleeve).
They work as connected like that, however there's two white cables missing and are coated with other material that I cannot solder neither can I get any measurement with my multimeter. Am I doing something wrong? It's worth noting that I say it's differently coated because it's more rigid and cannot be bent like the other ones.
If anyone could guide me please I'd be so thankful!
My last hope is this cable from AliExpress, do you think it will do the job?:

442.66 MXN$ 10%OFF | Black OCC Nylon Audio Cable For 1MORE Triple Driver Over-Ear Headphones H1707
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mq9imUY

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2022 at 4:48 AM Post #1,423 of 1,586
Would be curious how you installed them? Can you show a few more pictures from different angles? I have both the headphones and the pads already...never thought of combining them. Thanks in advacne!
So I used a credit card to push gently in between the crevice of the headphone and the stock earpads (Slater posted good pics of the procedure https://www.head-fi.org/threads/1more-h1707-triple-driver-over-ear.849824/page-27#post-14271670) and then put the plastic ring into the oris and just popped them back in with the new pads! The only procedure I ignored was getting rid of the adhesives.

Jan 1, 2022 at 5:26 AM Post #1,424 of 1,586
haha true! Luckily I picked up a pair for $140 but now I'm confused on whether I got a pair with the titanium driver or graphene driver :frowning2:.... On the website it states graphene and on the box it says titanium.
As far as I know and which has been confirmed by 1more and users alike, all the silver ones are with the graphene driver and the gold ones come with the titanium driver.

Jan 1, 2022 at 8:44 AM Post #1,425 of 1,586

Users who are viewing this thread

Back