1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Jun 6, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #424 of 1,586
Thanks everyone for the info and offers! I will continue deliberating in a bit.

If you check the deal thread, you can stack a 15% off code to come out to be $153

Fyi, it appears that they have now excluded the H1707's from the 15% deal.

Jun 6, 2018 at 1:28 PM Post #425 of 1,586

Still a great deal, as it’s much bigger than the 15% discount you normally get.

Don’t forget you can trade in old/unused gear for credit. I got rid of headphones I didn’t like/want, and didn’t have to deal with eBay hassles.

Jun 6, 2018 at 2:14 PM Post #426 of 1,586
Thanks everyone for the info and offers! I will continue deliberating in a bit.

Perhaps the code worked earlier only(or not)? Was that confirmed? Supposedly, you can't use discount code for already discounted item. Probably why the code didn't work. Still, their sale price is much better than retail.

I'll write some thoughts on the headphone once I get them. It already got the tracking number(same day, so fast)!

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018 at 2:48 PM Post #427 of 1,586
Still, their sale price is much better than retail.

Even at full retail they are worth the money, considering the build quality and the sound. They sound better than many headphones twice their price.

BTW, you can stack the trade-in store credit you receive with any sales or discounts. So in theory, it’s possible to get the H1707s totally free (or even with extra credit leftover) depending on what you trade in. They accept IEMs for the trade-in too, not just full size headphones.

I paid $36usd shipped for my silver pair.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018 at 3:06 PM Post #428 of 1,586
Did you phone and speak to someone? I don't understand why they will not. Talk them into it... tell them you expect to have good things to say on headfi.

Have you tried asking 1More? They are very accommodating in my experience. Shoot me a PM; I may be able to help.

Thanks! Wise words from both of you. I called and explained my situation, and was provided with the equivalent discount code for me to use on amazon.ca. This is awesome because the shipping is free, and the taxes are minimal, and amazon is great. Very awesome!

If u want to see what shipping cost is from florida to u im happy to get a set to send u. lmk

That was a very nice offer - thank you. I would have had to figure out the shipping costs, and also would have been concerned about duty/brokerage etc, so the amazon.ca option is perfect. But thanks again - greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018 at 3:09 PM Post #429 of 1,586
Even at full retail they are worth the money, considering the build quality and the sound. They sound better than many headphones twice their price.

BTW, you can stack the trade-in store credit you receive with any sales or discounts. So in theory, it’s possible to get the H1707s totally free (or even with extra credit leftover) depending on what you trade in. They accept IEMs for the trade-in too, not just full size headphones.

It's a closed-back, correct? I like having closed-back for on the go.

Jun 6, 2018 at 3:18 PM Post #430 of 1,586

That's crazy, and very good reminder for people. It probably wouldn't work for me being in Canada, unless they again went to route of providing me with amazon.ca discounts (you never know), But the hassle and expense of shipping my stuff to them in the usa would probably make it non-viable.

Anyway, it's great that they do that.

Jun 6, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #432 of 1,586
Jun 6, 2018 at 3:55 PM Post #434 of 1,586
So you ordered one?

As per that "Yippee" PM that I sent, yes indeed!

Thanks for getting them on my radar in the first place. Now I can peruse all of Slater's modding posts again, and start looking for a balanced cable option, and start selling off some of my other headphones lol

Jun 6, 2018 at 3:57 PM Post #435 of 1,586
As per that "Yippee" PM that I sent, yes indeed!

Thanks for getting them on my radar in the first place. Now I can peruse all of Slater's modding posts again, and start looking for a balanced cable option, and start selling off some of my other headphones lol

I know you will love them:)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back