1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Aug 1, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #38 of 1,586
Hey Head-Fiers -

US market will have a Triple Driver Over-Ear with a different color ad tuned differently than the UK version - stay tuned to see that version.

1MORE

Hi, are you officially representing 1MORE here?
Could you give a little preview of the differences?

Aug 1, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #39 of 1,586
I am the Director of PR and Media for 1MORE USA - my name is Ari Morguelan. The US version will be Silver and Black and will be tuned "less bright" with more oouummpff in the mids and and upper mids to make them more "punchy" these changes were implemented after feedback at CANJAM events where we displayed samples. Should be on sale in US before Q4 - let me now if you have any other questions.

Working on getting my profile updated.

Aug 1, 2017 at 5:09 PM Post #40 of 1,586
I am the Director of PR and Media for 1MORE USA - my name is Ari Morguelan. The US version will be Silver and Black and will be tuned "less bright" with more oouummpff in the mids and and upper mids to make them more "punchy" these changes were implemented after feedback at CANJAM events where we displayed samples. Should be on sale in US before Q4 - let me now if you have any other questions.

What is the projected U.S. retail price?

Aug 1, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #41 of 1,586

Thanks for the good news!
Are you considering a full review on Head-fi before the US launch, and some kind of discount for members?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back