1964 Ears
Sep 1, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #7,066 of 7,417
  My V3 has been stuck on impressions accepted since Aug 7, so I go ahead and emailed them. 

Alex replied back and told me that there's a slight delay tied to the new 3D scanning and printing process which they are still optimizing.

The wait is so agonizing, can't wait for the V3 to arrive!!!!

And apparently all the V series gonna continue to ship with the old cases. 

Mine made some progress last night into Assembled!!!

Sep 1, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #7,067 of 7,417
  Mine made some progress last night into Assembled!!!

Your wait is almost over.

Sigh.....your's only took 15 days from impressions received to shell poured;
25 days and still continue for mine and still on "impressions received" :frowning2::frowning2::frowning2:

My impressions was received 9 days after yours so theatrically mine should be 9 days behind.
But apparently thats not the case haha.

My hope for having them before school starts has shattered lol

Anyways, Im pretty sure the final product will be well worth the wait (Pray I won't require a refit XD) 

Sep 1, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #7,069 of 7,417
Well from what I was told from 1964 ears, after the step 4 update, the rest of the steps should be pretty quick (hopefully).

"
There isn't a specific issue with your order. The delay is tied to our new
3D scanning/printing production. We're still optimizing the process so the
1st couple of steps have been taking longer than usual. But the payoff is
the 3D process has shown to deliver a superior result with fit and comfort.
We've been shipping orders between 4-5 weeks so I expect the 1st updates to
happen soon and then a quick updates through the rest of the process.

Regards,
Alex Polyakov
Customer Service Representative
1964 EARS, LLC "

Sep 2, 2015 at 2:13 AM Post #7,072 of 7,417
Damn, mine was at shells poured at 8/10 and its shipped now. You're pretty unlucky, I'd say

I think KaminKevKrew is the worst case I've seen (aside from the Kickstarters) yet. Ordered same day as me, 7/27 and is still on step 3. I got mine 4 days ago. It's crazy to think this is taking so long for you guys. They must be super busy.

Sep 2, 2015 at 4:20 AM Post #7,078 of 7,417
I think you'll be surprised, from step 7 it takes like a day for each step (excluding weekends).

I am all the way in Australia so will be even longer with shipping!

Sep 2, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #7,079 of 7,417
Ordered an A12, I had my impressions accepted on august, 10th. No movement since then. Support told me that everything is fine and that the first part is taking longer now but the rest speeds up after that. and they told me that the overall process should still be done in 5 weeks. I somewhat doubt that right now...  

Sep 2, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #7,080 of 7,417
I am all the way in Australia so will be even longer with shipping!

Shipping to AU is actually really quick, they tend to go - Portland - LA - Sydney - Melbourne. As an example, If they ship Wednesday their time (early Thursday for us), you'll get them on Monday & so on (as long as you're not at the arse end of the world :p). That's been my experience both times with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back