1964 EARS V6 Thread
Mar 19, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #601 of 931
Quote:
apple with a beet lol

bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #602 of 931
Quote:
If you're using the appropriate "unscrewing" motion they should slide out with ease.
However if you're pulling them straight out like rod on a Foosball table you're undoubtedly doing it wrong.

I screw them in, but it doesn't seem to work the same way out. Which puzzles me... I know I'm not the only one who must have or had this issue. I doubt it's the fault of my ciem, just lack of experience using them.

Mar 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #607 of 931
Quote:
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later. 

Glad to hear you're enjoying them. Switching from the Quads I wasn't too sure if I liked the V6 or not but now that I have spent at least more than 4-5 months with them, their clarity, soundstage and separation grew on me. For the price, they're quite a steal. 

Mar 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #611 of 931
I use V6s with my iPod Classic as well! I find the bass unamped mostly satisfactory. When I am at home, I use an EQ on my computer to elevate the bass a bit, but this is because I am kind of a basshead, I listen to alot of elsctronic and rap. For every other genre, the bass is more than enough unamped, and with the iPod Classic, the v6s are powerful enough in the bass that I don't feel the need to lug around a portable amp

Mar 25, 2013 at 8:29 AM Post #612 of 931
Unamped, the v6s have a Sennheiser hd600 type bass - full, deep, audiophile quality, without drawing attention to itself. it is true that V6s have an audiophile, reference quality sound signature. I have never heard bass balanced so well in a headphone/iem before.

i eq at home to make the v6s sound like HD650's - i like just a tad too much bass,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back