1964 EARS V6 Thread
Feb 26, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #571 of 931
Feb 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #573 of 931
Quote:
Soundstage and instrument placement is really impressive

beerchug.gif

Feb 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #576 of 931
Mar 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #577 of 931
I finally got mine a couple of days ago and i am very pleased. I was worried about the potetial lack of bass but the V6 does not disappoint when recordings call upon the low drivers. The V6 offers a very clean and tight bass response. I've also been very impressed with the soundstage, it is very distinct. I can especially notice it as I listen to live albums.

They also excel as monitors for live performances. The clarity of seperation between instruments and vocalist was really impressive. I'm not sure how I've been playing drums for so long without ciems.

This is my first venture into ciem. I never knew it would be so much fun. I'll be sure to post extended impressions after I've spent more time with them.

Mar 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #578 of 931
Quote:
I finally got mine a couple of days ago and i am very pleased. I was worried about the potetial lack of bass but the V6 does not disappoint when recordings call upon the low drivers. The V6 offers a very clean and tight bass response. I've also been very impressed with the soundstage, it is very distinct. I can especially notice it as I listen to live albums.

They also excel as monitors for live performances. The clarity of seperation between instruments and vocalist was really impressive. I'm not sure how I've been playing drums for so long without ciems.

This is my first venture into ciem. I never knew it would be so much fun. I'll be sure to post extended impressions after I've spent more time with them.

beerchug.gif
 Congratulations. They are exciting indeed. Happy listening!

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #582 of 931
Quote:
I am confusing.Which one better.1964 or fs mg5 or jh13.i loke pop a little classical.someone help me?

There's no "better" in this hobby. One man's better is not so good for another. Also you might want to be a bit more specific with your questions. 1964? Which one? 

Mar 10, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #583 of 931
Quote:
Soundstage and instrument placement is really impressive

anoxy: I think you've owned the Dream Earz aud-6x too right? Would you say that the V6 has been better for you? They're both in my price range and seem to have similar sound signatures (balanced, maybe a slight mid emphasis). I'm looking at a first custom to replace my Heir 4.Ai which I love, but sometimes the fit is a bit odd. It also seems that the V6 has a bit better quality control and workmanship. Would you mind doing a quick comparison?

Mar 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #585 of 931
Personally I like the translucent wine red, light green and green color schemes. The aluminum face plate is very appealing as well. So I asked for those features in my V6 order that I just sent out.

Lots of wonderful designs can be seen on the 1964 Ears facebook photo album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back