1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Mar 31, 2016 at 8:57 PM Post #4,501 of 9,124
Mine should be here next week and probably in the hands of the new owner before you receive yours.

These will have to be super special for me to keep them. I'm not the biggest fan of all ba drivers, but I still have one set I love, my Heir 8.0. My first high end iem. Interested in how these compare. If they sound better or even similar I'll keep them. One of my Heir housings broke. I miss that sound.

Apr 1, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #4,507 of 9,124

Do you remember what date was it when they Accepted your Impression?

My A8 order "impressions accepted" on Mar 18th... and today Apr 1st, "Shells Processed"
2 weeks until shipped ??  x-fingers! 
wink.gif

Apr 1, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #4,509 of 9,124
They accepted it on March 1. FYI there is a whole order process when you log in into 64 audio, and it keeps track of all the completion dates of each stage
smily_headphones1.gif

Yea I know. I was just wondering the date that you got your Impression accepted just to compare and see how long it would take.  Since they havent' finished yours yet and it's been exactly 1 month  for you :)

Apr 1, 2016 at 10:53 PM Post #4,510 of 9,124
Yea I know. I was just wondering the date that you got your Impression accepted just to compare and see how long it would take.  Since they havent' finished yours yet and it's been exactly 1 month  for you :)

The estimated build time is 4-5 weeks from the email they sent me, so it should be still on schedule (hopefully). Still have the graphics work to be done tho :)
Did you order something from them too ?

Apr 2, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #4,511 of 9,124
The estimated build time is 4-5 weeks from the email they sent me, so it should be still on schedule (hopefully). Still have the graphics work to be done tho
smily_headphones1.gif

Did you order something from them too ?

Yes, I ordered the A8 couple days ago.  Got their email saying 4 weeks (not 4-5 week).  Even on their website said 4 weeks.  So hopefully it's true :)
I should have done the Rush Order for $249 extra, I think it's worth it.  But it's too late to do that now since they already started on my Impressions? i guess maybe somoene from 1964 can chime in?

Apr 2, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #4,512 of 9,124
Made myself a DIY balanced today and listening to U12 with Audio-gd M11 now, amazing that this 16W amp is dead quite with IEM in balanced mode.  Very clean clear and balanced sound, with impactful bass, sweet female vocals and deep male voice.  The U12 is fits nicely in between HEK and HD800S, it's has some of the HEK bass impact, and smoothness of the HD800S. Treble lacks a tiny bit of sparkle compares to the HD800S, so it's on the warmer side of things.

Apr 2, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #4,513 of 9,124
  Yes, I ordered the A8 couple days ago.  Got their email saying 4 weeks (not 4-5 week).  Even on their website said 4 weeks.  So hopefully it's true :)
I should have done the Rush Order for $249 extra, I think it's worth it.  But it's too late to do that now since they already started on my Impressions? i guess maybe somoene from 1964 can chime in?

I did have the same thought with you before, but then I decided to wait patiently :)
Maybe you can send an e-mail to their CS ?

Apr 2, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #4,515 of 9,124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back