1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Mar 22, 2016 at 11:21 PM Post #4,216 of 9,124
I got Norne Therium on the way for my U12.  Will let you know how it goes.  The connectors are a bit big though, but I was told it's not going to be an issue.

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #4,217 of 9,124
  Hi guys, I'm looking for an aftermarket cable for my incoming A12, going to have it done 2.5mm TRRS balanced for AK and Onkyo.

Reading the thread, Whiplash TWag has a good rep. Any others I should try?

Thanks in advance.

Very happy with mine from Peterek. Photos here. He's on Head-fi and very responsive to PM's.

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #4,218 of 9,124
  Very happy with mine from Peterek. Photos here. He's on Head-fi and very responsive to PM's.

I totally forgot the best dude on site. Here is what he did for me:

@PETEREK  is highly rec'd

he is a long time member previously known as CasperTFG and his modding skills and constant contact/update with member/customers is peerless.

Mar 23, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #4,220 of 9,124
Could anyone recommend a better quality cable, not too expensive cable for 64  Audio? the original cable is broken already, and  the location is where they embed the memory wire.   The other one has cracks at the same location where  memory wire is embedded. 

Mar 23, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #4,221 of 9,124
Yours is not the only one - I'm about to message them. Exactly same place .......

Mar 23, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #4,223 of 9,124
I'm pretty sure they'll respond to my email, and I'd be surprised if they don't come up with a replacement.  All my dealings with 1964Ears so far have been very positive.  They can be a little slow to respond sometimes (which I can understand given their popularity) - but I've always received answers - and they have always been extremely good so far on service.  I'll report back when I hear.

Mar 23, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #4,225 of 9,124
Could anyone recommend a better quality cable, not too expensive cable for 64  Audio? the original cable is broken already, and  the location is where they embed the memory wire.   The other one has cracks at the same location where  memory wire is embedded. 

Mine broke in the dame place, been using it for months-saving up for an aftermarket.

Mar 23, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #4,227 of 9,124
hi all, i see a lot of broken cables, this is a bad thing. I have an A12 CIEM and never used the stock cable, so have no experience with that. I use a FZA cable and I am really happy with the quillity of the cable and the way the open up my A12's. 

Mar 23, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #4,229 of 9,124
  hi all, i see a lot of broken cables, this is a bad thing. I have an A12 CIEM and never used the stock cable, so have no experience with that. I use a FZA cable and I am really happy with the quillity of the cable and the way the open up my A12's. 

They actually use the same cable the the vast majority of IEM manufacturers use. I've never had issues and actually they are more reliable than the MMCX cables which I avoid at all means. 
Guys,
Do the 64 audio cable connects the same 2 pin style Noble uses?

yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back