1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Mar 8, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #3,946 of 9,124
Cool, looks great in red.

Mar 8, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #3,947 of 9,124

See attached. Maybe someone can fix this so that the image is viewable without clicking the file.

Looks AWESOME!!!

Mar 8, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #3,948 of 9,124

Neither A12 I tested before nor U12 I'm using now have recessed connectors, but OM is designed to support recessed connectors.  The one you see in the pictures above has my "mod" where I cut off a piece of eartip stem and put it over the thinner part of the connector to make it look even.  The naked OM connector looks like this and also you can see how it works with recessed socket (UM Maestro picture, a different cable piece with the same connector):

About staying intact, other manufacturers twist their cables from headphone jack to y-splitter and it could come loose over time.  These cables are actually braided, so it should last longer.  I have been using Whiplash cables for over a year and so far no problems.

Thanks for the info and the pictures. Very Helpful!

Mar 9, 2016 at 3:09 PM Post #3,950 of 9,124
How can I have emi/RF interference in only my left CIEM, for the past few hours I've only had it in my left ciem, right completely silent. I'm using the chord mojo and typically get emi/rf pretty bad with my phone, but it's a repeating pattern of emi/rf that's appearing only in the left ciem.

Mar 9, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #3,951 of 9,124
  How can I have emi/RF interference in only my left CIEM, for the past few hours I've only had it in my left ciem, right completely silent. I'm using the chord mojo and typically get emi/rf pretty bad with my phone, but it's a repeating pattern of emi/rf that's appearing only in the left ciem.

Can you try it with another source? I would assume the source, wire, or connector before the IEM (if that's where you're going).

Mar 9, 2016 at 9:00 PM Post #3,952 of 9,124
Can you try it with another source? I would assume the source, wire, or connector before the IEM (if that's where you're going).

I don't know if it's related but it shouldn't matter, the cable where it connects to the left Ciem, a kittle piece of plastic broke off. It doesnt affect the connection. And shoukdnt matter to rf interference since the rf goes right through thr plastic anyway. Its defibately an oss phenomenon, bith mojo headphone kut jacks display the same effect. It also varies at time between right and left but this afternoon was very clearly left for hours.

Mar 10, 2016 at 12:35 AM Post #3,954 of 9,124
I had an issue with my U8 and the folks at 1964 Audio are sending me out a replacement and a Fed Ex label to send the first set back.

Good service. Fully satisfied.
Thank you 1964 Audio
beerchug.gif

Mar 10, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #3,955 of 9,124
  I had an issue with my U8 and the folks at 1964 Audio are sending me out a replacement and a Fed Ex label to send the first set back.

Good service. Fully satisfied.
Thank you 1964 Audio
beerchug.gif

I should have asked for a label when I had my own issue :p

What was the issue, out of curiosity?

Mar 10, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #3,957 of 9,124
Does 1964 do reshell work for ciem? I couldn't find anything on the website.

Mar 10, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #3,960 of 9,124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back