1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Mar 10, 2016 at 9:34 PM Post #3,977 of 9,124
I've listened to almost all of the top tier IEMs on the market, that's part of the reason I go to all the conventions/shows. To specifically stay up on what's out there. And I paid for A12s out of pocket, before I had any affiliation with 64, because I found them to be the clear winner.

Mar 10, 2016 at 9:39 PM Post #3,979 of 9,124
We've tried several times now to contact the mods about changing the status of my account with no responses, even as far as calling to line up appointment, to get things straightened out.

Gotcha. That's weird given how strict the their rules are. You

Mar 10, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #3,984 of 9,124
Then the principals at Noble must walk a fine line in the Noble forum. That forum is more like an advertisement for Noble.

Yes, imo they are very close to the edge over there. I have not personally read them comparing their products to others though. Above my pay grade I guess.

Mar 10, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #3,985 of 9,124
Yes, imo they are very close to the edge over there. I have not personally read them comparing their products to others though. Above my pay grade I guess.

I don't recall them doing that either. I'm just saying they have a lot of input on the forum. Personally, I don't think any manufacturers or reps should comment on any of their forums. I would rather just read from people that have owned the equipment and their first hand opinions. To me that is more meaningful as then you know there is no bias.

Mar 10, 2016 at 10:14 PM Post #3,986 of 9,124
I don't recall them doing that either. I'm just saying they have a lot of input on the forum. Personally, I don't think any manufacturers or reps should comment on any of their forums. I would rather just read from people that have owned the equipment and their first hand opinions. To me that is more meaningful as then you know there is no bias.

Fair enough. I have benefited from technical help on the Mojo forum and Fiio x7 forum, kind of like runner is helping us understand the Adel tech. In general though, reps are not needed daily.

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #3,988 of 9,124

Fair enough. I have benefited from technical help on the Mojo forum and Fiio x7 forum, kind of like runner is helping us understand the Adel tech. In general though, reps are not needed daily.

A good example is iBasso DX90 forum where Paul, clearly identified as a Sponsor, adresses technical questions, firmware update issues etc.... iFi DSD micro forum similar....not too much marketing but often some very helpful information and technical support via iFi presence.

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #3,989 of 9,124

Then the principals at Noble must walk a fine line in the Noble forum. That forum is more like an advertisement for Noble.

Because there is a difference between being a Sponsor of Head-fi and having MOT status, Noble are a Sponsor.

If you're a Sponsor of Head-fi you're welcome to advertise and have a lot more flexibility.

A MOT however, has quite different rules: http://head-fi.org/a/terms-of-service

You will see them if you scroll down a little.

Mar 11, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #3,990 of 9,124
Hence all the high-fives in that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back