1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Feb 24, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #1,081 of 9,124
My connection cut out when the delay was explained and I think people who didn't listen in to the webinar but read here would want to know too.  What did they say about the delay on A10s and A12s and the delivery time?

I'm still at step 4 but it's great to see someone on step six.  LEVANTER: what date did you back the Kickstarter?  That might help us figure out their progress.

Feb 24, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #1,082 of 9,124
The webinar was interesting and worthwhile. The new auto-tuning ADEL module we will now also be getting (in addition to the manual tune one) seems ingenious and has me even more excited about receiving my A12s.

Stephen mentioned they were talking to a major manufacturer of noise cancelling headphones about adapting ADEL for use with active NC.

Also, during the webinar Vitaly indicated they would be producing the A Series units in the order we backed the Kickstarter campaign. It's only fair, but since I backed on the last day it will be a while until I see mine.

Feb 24, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #1,083 of 9,124
I missed the webinar (time zone differences).  Was there anything mentioned about the U series - and if they are still on track for delivery in May?

Feb 24, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #1,084 of 9,124
If you have the email you should still be able to follow the link and watch/listen to the recorded version.

I was excited before but now I'm starting to feel like a kid before Christmas.  I have no problem with their production delays as I expected there could be some unforeseen problems as they take it from beta testing to full production. Inherent risk with Kickstarter projects.

Very interested to hear Stephen mention incorporating the Adel technology into other products like noise canceling headphones.

Feb 24, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #1,086 of 9,124
Thanks Eric - that is wonderful news.

Feb 24, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #1,087 of 9,124
The webinar was interesting and worthwhile. The new auto-tuning ADEL module we will now also be getting (in addition to the manual tune one) seems ingenious and has me even more excited about receiving my A12s.

Stephen mentioned they were talking to a major manufacturer of noise cancelling headphones about adapting ADEL for use with active NC.

Also, during the webinar Vitaly indicated they would be producing the A Series units in the order we backed the Kickstarter campaign. It's only fair, but since I backed on the last day it will be a while until I see mine.

Looks like I'll be the very last one to get the A12. :frowning2:

Feb 24, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #1,088 of 9,124
My connection cut out when the delay was explained and I think people who didn't listen in to the webinar but read here would want to know too.  What did they say about the delay on A10s and A12s and the delivery time?

I'm still at step 4 but it's great to see someone on step six.  LEVANTER: what date did you back the Kickstarter?  That might help us figure out their progress.

I was the #2 backer for the A12 so it was quite soon after the campaign launched when I backed it.
I'm at step 7 now, but there is someone else who is at step 9 at the completion stage.

Feb 24, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #1,089 of 9,124
Do they have plans to spread their technology other than with professional uses, and with the NC that was mentioned? I'm not a backer, but I am interested in the possibility for a relatively safer and perhaps better sound quality experience if they can offer it as a solution for many other IEMs that they don't have any involvement in. Mainly, I am curious about what happened to the idea of incorporating the membranes in tips like I thought they were going to do a good while ago? Does the technology actually not work that way, or what's the current situation on this topic?

Feb 24, 2015 at 10:57 PM Post #1,090 of 9,124

Levanter 

Thanks.  Do you remember what day you signed up?  I never could figure out how to find out what number I was but I signed up on Nov. 6.

It would be fun to look at the list of signup dates and compare them with step in production,,,,

Feb 24, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #1,091 of 9,124
Levanter 

Thanks.  Do you remember what day you signed up?  I never could figure out how to find out what number I was but I signed up on Nov. 6.

It would be fun to look at the list of signup dates and compare them with step in production,,,,

You can look it up at your backer history on your top right drop down of your profile.
I backed on November 6 as well, just minutes after the campaign went live.

Feb 24, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #1,092 of 9,124

I was number 143 but I don't think very many A12s were ahead of me--maybe 10 or so.  What number were you?  Maybe some others will add some dates (#s).  Looks like they are still working on the first few from the first day.

I really like the fact that we are getting a manual and a self-adjusting system.  They made it sound like we could shape our own profile on the webinar today.  

Shouldn't be too long now.

Feb 24, 2015 at 11:51 PM Post #1,093 of 9,124
I was number 143 but I don't think very many A12s were ahead of me--maybe 10 or so.  What number were you?  Maybe some others will add some dates (#s).  Looks like they are still working on the first few from the first day.

I really like the fact that we are getting a manual and a self-adjusting system.  They made it sound like we could shape our own profile on the webinar today.  

Shouldn't be too long now.

#7 overall. The earliest were some of their own staffs. I know Vitaliy was one of the earliest backers, though no idea why he needed to do that lol

Feb 25, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #1,095 of 9,124
....wanted know the "nuts and bolts" of the backing experience:)

lol, i don't think you can get the full experience when you are backing what you are creating
tongue.gif

To get the full experience, back a campaign that delays shipping over a year with little communication and understand our hair pulling frustration 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back