1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Dec 7, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #2,851 of 9,124
Wow, everyone's need to get their 2 cents in sure is making this thread boring XD
Let's not let forum anonymous mentality get the better of us here - clearly people have a different opinions to me about the ethics of supplying people with different items for the same price. Back to the main point, how are your iems? 

EDIT/Disclaimer Just thought I'd also quickly post to mention I'm not aiming everything that I said at 64 audio and was speaking in fairly general terms, especially as I have no idea what sorts of changes 64 Audio are making. I'm still more than happy with my U12s and 64 audio :)

Dec 7, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #2,852 of 9,124
What does disagreement have to do with anonymity? You drew false equivalencies and now are in nothing to see here mode. No idea of changes as stated in the last post yet called it a completely different model in others. What response did you expect? Buy at a greatly reduced price before anyone has heard it and are then critical of a difference in sound that you also don't know exists or have heard. Then expect a free rebuild of something that is already considered VG and a great value, is not defective and could represent a negative on their balance sheet. It's more like paying for a slice of pie, getting 1/2 a pie but insisting on which 1/2 they give you.

Dec 7, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #2,853 of 9,124
  What does disagreement have to do with anonymity? You drew false equivalencies and now are in nothing to see here mode. No idea of changes as stated in the last post yet called it a completely different model in others. What response did you expect? Buy at a greatly reduced price before anyone has heard it and are then critical of a difference in sound that you also don't know exists or have heard. Then expect a free rebuild of something that is already considered VG and a great value, is not defective and could represent a negative on their balance sheet. It's more like paying for a slice of pie, getting 1/2 a pie but insisting on which 1/2 they give you.

I'm absolutely not in 'nothing to see here' mode. I'm in 'shall we get on with life because this is boring and you wont let up because you're determined to shove subjectivity down my throat and this is actually a thread on a forum for discussing sound quality, not to mention I don't have time to string together a coherent debate right now' mode. Don't be presumptive like that, it's patronising, unnecessary and needlessly argumentative. I didn't realise I was facing none other than the champion of 64 Audio; perhaps we should have a duel. 

The rest of your response is also presumptive, especially as you have no idea how I was trying to intone any of it. I've already said I was ALSO speaking in general terms. Every response here seemed to be a massively defensive rebuttal based on interpretations of what I wrote, and assuming I was talking VERY specifically about 64 Audio.

Also, why on earth would you carry on a debate like this when I tried to leave it behind? If you'd like to open another thread dedicated to this now stupid debate, please feel free.

Also, anonymity has EVERYTHING to do with how you respond. There have been multiple studies done on interactions of this kind, and it's also obvious (observe and 'comment is free' section of any newspaper). If you were speaking to me in person, one - you may have a better idea at what I was trying to get at rather than getting high and mighty about something I didn't really put much effort into articulating anyway, and two you'd probably be a bit more polite and less presumptive. 

Now kindly, whether I'm in the right or wrong, do not accuse me in such a directly personal way again unless you have a personal stake in the debate at hand. This is a bloody forum about headphones, not me suggesting you go and urinate on a family member. If the only purpose of your response is to antagonise and continue a point you've already made, what IS the point? If I'm this wrong (which I must be given how you've harped on), I'm not worth your time: maybe I would be if I was actually trying. 

Now, everyone else, please can we carry on discussing these marvellous iems?

Dec 7, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #2,855 of 9,124
Do anyone know how the u-series order progress flow? My order progress still under "payment received (step 2 of 12)" by 28 Oct, I have send email to ask them how the u-series flow chart, but no one answer my question...

Dec 7, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #2,856 of 9,124
Wish I could answer your question. Though I would suggest you call or email them again as they should have shipped most of the Kickstarter orders by now an should be shipping the U series rather quickly.

Dec 7, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #2,857 of 9,124
Do anyone know how the u-series order progress flow? My order progress still under "payment received (step 2 of 12)" by 28 Oct, I have send email to ask them how the u-series flow chart, but no one answer my question...

Did you order on Kickstarter or after the campaign ended? If you ordered October 28th the lead time would be 4-8 weeks. Sometimes it takes 2-3 days for CS to answer e-mails. But as suggested before you should call. They are very easy to reach by phone and usually very helpful.

Dec 8, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #2,858 of 9,124
Wish I could answer your question. Though I would suggest you call or email them again as they should have shipped most of the Kickstarter orders by now an should be shipping the U series rather quickly.

I've email to them but it's take one week to reply my email even answer just ask me to wait another two weeks.

Did you order on Kickstarter or after the campaign ended? If you ordered October 28th the lead time would be 4-8 weeks. Sometimes it takes 2-3 days for CS to answer e-mails. But as suggested before you should call. They are very easy to reach by phone and usually very helpful.

I order from their website directly, when I raise order it is show "ships in 4-5 weeks", I don't mind they delay but I don't understand why they have the order progress but never update at all.

Dec 8, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #2,859 of 9,124
@shyn, if I recall well, 1964 had stated on a Kickstarter announcement that their system was not yet set-up to update on U-series models, in comparison to their custom built IEMS. Prior to getting my U-series from kickstarter, it didn't update either

Dec 8, 2015 at 1:34 AM Post #2,860 of 9,124
@shyn
, if I recall well, 1964 had stated on a Kickstarter announcement that their system was not yet set-up to update on U-series models, in comparison to their custom built IEMS. Prior to getting my U-series from kickstarter, it didn't update either

I see, like this how we know when they ships out and the tracking number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back