1500$ budget for system
Jan 26, 2011 at 10:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

65dos

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, I need help. I would like to spend my money the best way. but I can not afford to listen to all earphones and no experience.
I ask you to help advise me home music system (headphones, DAC, amplifier), I listen to a lot of genres but mainly classic rock, jazz, post-punk, shoegaez, dream pop, britpop, hip-hop, electronic, etc.
end

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #3 of 20
Do some research instead of asking people to feed you and wipe your ass for you. How many threads have you started under how many different names so far asking the same question? All of them you got answers in, why do you have to continue asking the same thing over and over and over.

Oh, and welcome back.

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:13 AM Post #4 of 20
I got the answers for 2000 $ system, but I do not have much money.
generally advised me to buy he5 le + hdp, but I just wanted to make sure that this is a good option and that did not miss anything

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:33 AM Post #5 of 20
buy it, try it, dont' like it sell it. read other threads for info, problem solved. If you dont' have money don't buy $1500 worth of audio toys. Put it in a savings account or something more useful.

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #7 of 20
Here's a suggestion...read. Research. Get off your ass and do some footwork yourself. You have been a trolling member here for over a month. Surly you can come up with some ideas on your own. There is also a search function, try it, it works. 

Anyone reading this thread or any of the other ones he will start asking the same question...I urge you to not help him. Look at his posting history...it doesn't matter how much help is given, this guy is just going to continue asking the same questions over and over and over and will never actually go out and buy anything. He is a troll supremos and why the mods allow him to continue is beyond me.

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:23 PM Post #8 of 20
No, I read this forum and bought a pair of m50, but I think I should go further.
their sound is not quite happy. I actually read the forums, but so many times. But with so many opinions and suggestions. I'm just confused.
This is my last trade with a contrite, I will continue to pick myself

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #9 of 20

Quote:
This is my last trade with a contrite, I will continue to pick myself

Thanks. Have a good one.

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #11 of 20
Nope. That is the holy grail of headphones. You should buy those items immediately and enjoy them them. You will be so happy with your purchase there will be no need for you to ever have to return here because there is nothing better so you won't have to look for another headphone as long as you live.

Happy listening.

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:47 PM Post #13 of 20
Yup, for the price, there's nothing better than HE5LE + HDP. Now don't come back.
Uhh...just because you put "closed" in the thread title doesn't mean it's locked.

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #14 of 20
Awesome...post up a review once you get them and have a listen. Pics would be nice too 
cool.gif

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #15 of 20
I'm not a music professional, and will hardly be able to say something useful.
but I'll write my impressions.
I'm not a music professional, and will hardly be able to say something useful.
but I'll write my impressions. photos and so many in internet, but I will try to photograph
>.just because you put "closed" in the thread title doesn't mean it's locked.
its for moderators

Users who are viewing this thread

Back