$1000 Beats Chrome anyone?
Apr 21, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #18 of 125
This was the first time the Beats really appeals me ==
though the price is.. well, in the end he is a doctor

Apr 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM Post #26 of 125

Quote:
Watch them sell out.

In no time, too! All the basketball players and Justin Biebers of the world will have a pair in seconds.

If they ever apply the Turbine Pro engineering to a full-sized headphone, I hope it would look something like this and sound as good as the price, because I would buy the crap out of it and take a vacation with just the headphones and I to Cuba where I'd buy a suite that overlooks the ocean and make passionate love to them on the beach and not even wear protection because I love them that much to start a family with it.

Apr 21, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #27 of 125

Quote:
Quote:
$1000 Beats

No. Not even $10 Beats. I've recently had the opportunity to sample Beats and Beats Solo in a store and all I can say is people are stupid. Compared to my HD25, these things will fall apart if you so much as scowl at them.

CHROME HD25-1 II!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #29 of 125

Quote:
"wow, looks so cool." "Oh my god, those are beautiful." We currently live in a world where looks (read superficiality) are more important than quality. It affects most of what people do and where depth of thought, depth of morals is no longer a factor. It is a world where people are not prepared to question the status quo. What our media deliver, we believe. At least on a forum like this we can criticise and challenge but we are in the minority. I see this as an analogy for what is happening today and the best example I can give is the way that Al Gore's "An inconvenient Truth" was accepted with virtually no challenge and is now driving so many of the world's economies. All I can say is keep promoting for quality over looks.

...or people are saying they look cool, without actual quality being based on their opinion. Can't people have general opinions anymore? I think they look sexy, but does that mean I'd pay $1000 for them? Of course not. Maybe a tenth of it, but I'd never be able to take them out because I'd be afraid of scratches. Even then, I'd probably switch the drivers out, and take out all the gross electronics inside.

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #30 of 125
I know there are some people who owns $1000+ headphones (PS1000, T1, HD800 etx etc) who would trade their cans for this..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back