1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Dec 22, 2011 at 1:12 PM Post #241 of 838
How do I identify whether the player is RoCoo or RoCoo-P? Mine only says "RoCoo" at the back. In fact, the only thing I could find was a hand-written "Power" on the outside of the box.

@LorSpeaker,

Can you upload a photograph of the back side of RoCoo and the P side by side?

Dec 22, 2011 at 1:16 PM Post #242 of 838
Where can I find comparisons of the Rocoo P and Studio?

Dec 22, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #243 of 838

Quote:
How do I identify whether the player is RoCoo or RoCoo-P? Mine only says "RoCoo" at the back. In fact, the only thing I could find was a hand-written "Power" on the outside of the box.

@LorSpeaker,

it's on the bottom right corner, on the monochrome silver frame

Dec 22, 2011 at 7:18 PM Post #245 of 838

Quote:
Below "Made by Hisoundaudio"? All I have is a serial number in the bottom right corner.

I just received mine today, faster than expected, but now I'm actually also in doubt which version I received, all I see is the serial number in the corner.
I was under the impression that we all received the RoCoo-P version and not just the cheaper RoCoo! 

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #247 of 838

Quote:
Also when I go to Settings- storage info, it says FW version: Rocoo-D. 

Mine under settings and storage also say Rocoo-D, however on the backside of the player like everyone is talking about it's very hard to see the player has to be in the perfect position in good lighting it also say Rocoo P DAA1 thats on the chrome section and down at the bottom on black rim it says Rocoo Power. Either it has plenty power and sounds good, and with a little burn in, it's getting even better. It's a dream with the Digizoid Z0 can't wait for my Z02 to show up and give that combo a whirl

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #248 of 838
The bottom right has the serial with the "POWER" next to it.
My firmware also says Rocoo-D as well.
So far so good with M-Audio Q40 headphones at about 25-26 is pretty good. UETF10 also sounds great if you have a good seal. Bass is solid and the highs are clear. I am impressed with the sound quality for such a small package.

Advan 

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #250 of 838
its a very faint set of serial numbers ending with the word POWER....that should be the roocoo-P
(the roocoo has only serial numbers.. )

side by side these two sounds diff, the RP being more bodacious, beefy...the Roocoo is leaner...supposedly tuned for sensitive iems..
i dun play with customs yet.. :p

but one thing i can swear...the roocoo-P plays this Oz baby beauuuuuuuutifully....pronounced as " O " "Zee"....
and with authority!!

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #253 of 838

The box and the body of the player marked with Power. Please check with the SN of the player on the back.
Quote:

@LorSpeaker,

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #254 of 838
Just got my RoCoo P. Initial impressions: this player is small, but boy is it powerful! Sound quality has surprised me to say the least. Sounds as good as my Cowon S9. Will do a full review in the futurenow it's time to enjoy this player with my JH16's!

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #255 of 838

ROCOO has no any "mark", If there is only code and number of the player's SN , and there is no " power " mark with the player and the box,  it is the ROCOO.

Quote:
No "Power" to be seen on mine, it just finish with R02290 on mine. Jack Fu could you please clarify if some really have received the standard version while others the power ? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back