1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Dec 23, 2011 at 2:54 AM Post #272 of 838
somehow now i'm under the impression that rocoo P and studio occupy the same DAC schematic, the only difference is the amp section, minus battery life, minus fm radio. hmm

maybe hisound can chime in and clarify this..

@lee730: my rocoo P lasts around 12 hours in one charge, i swear sometimes i believe it's almost 15. full flac & wav album, volume 14-16/31, screen off 10s

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:01 AM Post #273 of 838
Yeah I'm also curious about the difference between the Rocoo P and the Studio V. How are they able to make the battery life so good if its using a Class A amp such as the  Rocoo P? Doesn't this generate a lot of heat like it would on the T51/Hifiman 601? I'm also hearing issues with phone interference and (hiss). Is this true? Please chim in Hisound, thanks.

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:37 AM Post #275 of 838

Quote:
Embellishment... Just curious how long does the charge last on your Rocoo P Lorspeaker?

i play at....errrrr 25-27/31, hehehe...i like the fullllllll orchestra thumpppping away.
i go out in the day comes back in the evening...on two occassion the battery right to the last bar..
once it went dead on me..but i cant confirm if i did charge it to the max, cos i have two daps...
either one is permanently wired up to the charger.

i reckon its good for 6 hours min...conservatively.
AT MY VOL.

floatsmile.png

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:38 AM Post #276 of 838
Please chime in on your opinions regarding the sound quality (does it compare to 601/T51) and overall usability. I also want to know if it can use over 16GB for the micro sd slot as it says it only supports up to 16GB :p I sure hope I'm not making a mistake here as someone pointed me to a not so favorable review :frowning2:.

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:40 AM Post #277 of 838
i just wanna know if the roocoo roocooP studio all sound DIFFERENT....?
or roocooP sound= studio
or roocoo sound = studio

right now i know roocoo dun sound like roocooP... :p

i might just buy a studio...hmmmm.
just need more info.

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #278 of 838
i loaded 32 gb right up to the last allowable album of wav songs,
sometimes it reads all of the album...
sometimes it reads all except the last one...
sometimes it reads all except the last 10-12 albums.
so i would say savely i can get 25gb out of the 32gb.

ps: i am just transfering from macbook music folder....into the sdcard folder..
not from itune or mediaplayer..so not sure if tat would confuse the dap ..somewhat.

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:48 AM Post #279 of 838

Quote:
i just wanna know if the roocoo roocooP studio all sound DIFFERENT....?
or roocooP sound= studio
or roocoo sound = studio

right now i know roocoo dun sound like roocooP... :p

i might just buy a studio...hmmmm.
just need more info.

I also am curious about this and also how these players compare to T51/Hifiman 601/602/801. From reviews these players are of course quite a bit better than your average DAP. But do they compare with China's other audiophile players?

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:11 AM Post #280 of 838
It's fully charged, I played at level 22-27 from 4pm to 7pm....
Indicator level is at halfway mark.:p

Lee, just closed your eyes and pick one...
High chance u are gonna be blown away by the sound.
these little irritations will be solved one way or another when u sell it away...lol.
:D

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:17 AM Post #281 of 838
Well based on some of the other reviews I've read, I'm convinced and will take the plunge for the Studio-V. And if it happens to fill the need I may be selling my 601 (not bad to upgrade and save money at the same time). If the hiss is slightly over the T51 then that's really a no issue.

Dec 23, 2011 at 7:02 AM Post #282 of 838
It's 8pm now...battery level is still at the halfway mark...
This is looking good, think my horse will win this race.
:wink:

Dec 23, 2011 at 9:00 AM Post #284 of 838
update....4pm full charge....till 9pm halfcharge....now 10pm its just gone down to the last bar..6 hours later.
so i reckon at my highvolume, it would probably hit 7 to 8hours.

NOT BAD ,,,,,
popcorn.gif

Dec 23, 2011 at 9:03 AM Post #285 of 838
Well I just made payment for the Studio-V. Half off is a very good deal IMO. I just hope Jack will agree to refund me for the Rocoo P as I don't want both items. The Studio-V is clearly superior to the Rocoo and I intend to just keep one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back