1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Mar 7, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #826 of 838
Deleting the files in de SYSTEM folder didn't solve a thing, but I do think the problem lies within the RoCoo/Micro SD card combination.

23 FLAC files (convert from WAV)

micro SDHC
- Sandisk 2GB  Ultra II -> Plays without problems, card is recognized in the player Player gives 522MB/19xxMB (don't know the precise number of GB shown)
- Samsung 32GB Class 10  -> gives problems, card is not recognized in the player. Player gives 0MB/0MB

Weird thing is the card worked before, with the same album on it.

What else to try? Blow my money on a Sandisk 32GB gamble?

Mar 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #828 of 838
According to Jack all sizes and speeds should be compatible. The card worked ealier with the RoCoo too.
Only the RoCoo gives problems my Cowon D2 has no issues with the same FLAC files on the same card (+Full size SD Samsung adapter).
So I'll return the RoCoo to get a different one, hopefully it helps.

Mar 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #831 of 838
Does anyone with rhe rocoo p have problems with their battery draining? I can charge mine until the red LED is gone, but even with the player paused and not doing anything the battery dies and I get a low voltage warning within 20 hours. Anyone else experience this?

Mar 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #832 of 838

Quote:
Does anyone with rhe rocoo p have problems with their battery draining? I can charge mine until the red LED is gone, but even with the player paused and not doing anything the battery dies and I get a low voltage warning within 20 hours. Anyone else experience this?

Well if its paused and not shutting off then wouldn't that be your problem? The player is constantly running for 20 hours. I had this issue with my Studio V and solved it by changing a setting which will shut off the player after a certain amount of time music isn't playing. Its greatly extended the battery life of my Studio V and I barely ever charge this thing...

Mar 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #833 of 838
Hmm, that could be it. My sony player and clip+ doesn't use any power with no music playing and the screen turned off, so I just assumed the Rocoo would be the same. Thanks for the tip, unfortunately I left the Rocoo P in my dorm when returning home for spring break, so I'll get to try it in two weeks.

Mar 22, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #834 of 838
I have problem with my Rocoo P, when I try to play the song from my microSD card it says Media Engine Error, I did try to format the microSD by using the tools that suggested by Jack
[size=medium]http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/sd_formatter20.html[/size]

but still it didn't solve the problem and the weird thing is, when I inserted the blank microSD into the Rocoo P, it still shows the files that shouldn't be exist (because I formatted the microSD already).

My microSD is Sandisk MicroSDHC 16GB Class 4, so I dont think the problem is on the card because I have other player that can read this card.

hope you guys can help me to solve this problem.

Mar 22, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #835 of 838

Quote:
I have problem with my Rocoo P, when I try to play the song from my microSD card it says Media Engine Error, I did try to format the microSD by using the tools that suggested by Jack
[size=medium]http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/sd_formatter20.html[/size]

but still it didn't solve the problem and the weird thing is, when I inserted the blank microSD into the Rocoo P, it still shows the files that shouldn't be exist (because I formatted the microSD already).

My microSD is Sandisk MicroSDHC 16GB Class 4, so I dont think the problem is on the card because I have other player that can read this card.

hope you guys can help me to solve this problem.

I had this problem in the past also, and thought my Rocoo was a goner, but all I did was re-install the firmware(old or new) and has been working flawlessly ever since...

Mar 22, 2012 at 1:39 AM Post #836 of 838
My RoCoo is playing fine now with a 8GB TakeMS Class 6. A new 32GB Sandisk. We'll see if that works. Otherwise I could always re-use my old an trusted Cowon or buy a Sandisk Clipzip or so.
For my Samsung 32GB Class 10 card formatting didn't help and the card is properly recognized in my notebook and when inserted (with adapter) in my Cowon D2. Flashing the RoCoo also didn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back