1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Dec 15, 2011 at 6:37 AM Post #122 of 838

Quote:
  The ROCOO P will be automatically turn on when linked to the general charger.

When hooked to the PC, it will access the data than not playing.

You need to turn off the player after your unplugging the player from the charger. it will not turn off automatically.

I just got my Rocoo, I really dig the format of it.

- I've connected it to the charger but the screen just turned on for a second or two. My question is about for how long do I have to charge it before the I can use it? 

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:52 AM Post #123 of 838
Sorry for the mistakes. The shipping agency given us the wrong tracking number.

Today they given us the correct one of DHL.

In fact your parcel was shipped by DHL. I am sending the correcting tracking number to you now.

Your goods is in HONGKONG airport now, That means you will get it within 2 days normally.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote:
I paid for the DHL but i got a hongkongpost tracking no. from Jack. Weird. 

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:58 AM Post #124 of 838

hi, Masticore:

Thank you for your question.

In fact you can listen to it if it has battery. Normally ,it need about 3-4 hours to full charge it.

Enjoy your new player!

Quote:
I just got my Rocoo, I really dig the format of it.

- I've connected it to the charger but the screen just turned on for a second or two. My question is about for how long do I have to charge it before the I can use it? 

Dec 15, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #125 of 838
geez, i just cranked up the vol of the dap +denon D2000....omg.....omg....omg..
u guys gonna love this tiny matchbox...just be patient. 
beerchug.gif

Dec 15, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #130 of 838
Thank you for your feedback, Hifimat,

I am relief now for the shipping company's mistake of the first wrong tracking number.

Please share your first impression with us. Thanks.

By the way, the general cell phone's pouch is very good for protecting the player. it is easy to get with very cheap price from Ebay.

Quote:
Received this 5 minutes ago. I must say this is really small! Still charging. All i wanted to have right now is to get a decent case for it. It looks like a gem to me.

Dec 16, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #132 of 838
Just got mine, and I live in Canada. Very fast shipping.

Just a question - how do I tell if I got the standard Rocoo or the Rocoo power version?

Thanks.

Dec 16, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #133 of 838

Quote:
Just got mine, and I live in Canada. Very fast shipping.

Just a question - how do I tell if I got the standard Rocoo or the Rocoo power version?

Thanks.

i recommend using a MAGNIFYING GLASS.....under good lighting without getting the surface reflection, cos this roocoo SHINES..
and u flip the roocoo over onto its back....miiiiiiiight just spot the word POWER somewhere below, amongst the numbers.  hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back