1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Dec 31, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #556 of 838

Quote:

The Hiss is a tad worse than I stated earlier lol. On quiet passages its quite audible but generally not an issue. ie2han recommended me a 75 ohm adapter which gets rid of the hiss altogether :). Now just gotta wait on that little gem. I how does it appear that you are always offline ie2han lol. You like lurking and not showing your presence?

Edit: After updating to the latest Dynamic firmware this thing really does seem good. Still some hiss but I'm more willing to overlook it than before. Not sure if letting it continuously play while I was asleep helped but it really does sound quite a bit better than when I first plugged it in. Could also be that the stock firmware on it was the BA but I'm not sure. Whatever it is its really starting to shine now. Now I know what you guys mean by the depth. This is a very revealing player and takes you deep into the recordings, even with the IE80s. Really loving this player!

Dec 31, 2011 at 2:00 AM Post #557 of 838
Quote:
The Hiss is a tad worse than I stated earlier lol. On quiet passages its quite audible but generally not an issue. ie2han recommended me a 75 ohm adapter which gets rid of the hiss altogether :). Now just gotta wait on that little gem. I how does it appear that you are always offline ie2han lol. You like lurking and not showing your presence?

And yes, the adapter made all the difference in the world for me. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2011 at 3:30 AM Post #558 of 838
think i bought a lifetime;s worth of daps...
feeling v secure that i am not gonna run out of good sound on the move.
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2011 at 4:12 AM Post #559 of 838

Quote:
think i bought a lifetime;s worth of daps...
feeling v secure that i am not gonna run out of good sound on the move.
biggrin.gif

Yes I am so glad I didn't listen to the negative feedback. This thing is gold. I really think the hifiman 601 is going up for sale. This little gem is bringing me tears of joy ;`)

Dec 31, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #562 of 838
spent two hours switching around the ten? sets of earbuds on the Golden Crystal,
i can easily describe this iem as bright to bassy from diff buds...
depending on its size and seal on my ears,
but clarity is CLEARLY the common denominator.

FInally settled on this bud, from my old warchest...
dunno where i gotten it from, anyone knows?

This highs on this bud just soars.......airier than the rest,
very cohesive top to bottom...i just get this THIS IS IT feeling.

So u guys do play around with the buds until u GET IT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!!!!!

Dec 31, 2011 at 10:48 AM Post #564 of 838
i tot so too, just cant remember buying it myself.... lol.

Dec 31, 2011 at 10:48 AM Post #565 of 838

Quote:
i tot so too, just cant remember buying it myself.... lol.

Is it a real one or an el cheapo knock off :wink:. I'm still sitting here listening to my Studio V paired with my IE80 and it still doesn't cease to impress me. The imaging and sound staging is crazy. How far the sound stage extends is something I am not use to, not even on the IE80... It makes for picking up detail much more easily and more engaging.

Dec 31, 2011 at 11:06 AM Post #566 of 838

Quote:
Is it a real one or an el cheapo knock off :wink:. I'm still sitting here listening to my Studio V paired with my IE80 and it still doesn't cease to impress me. The imaging and sound staging is crazy. How far the sound stage extends is something I am not use to, not even on the IE80... It makes for picking up detail much more easily and more engaging.

Easiest way to tell by looking is the seam in the flange. The protion towards the back is narrower on the real one. Going to work now. Glad everybody's happy. No complaints here either.
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 31, 2011 at 3:21 PM Post #570 of 838
Missed the Xmas sale, so I put in a bid here. I hope I win!! I'd love to hear how the Rocoo P compares to my iPod/iPhone... I have a feeling I've been missing quite a bit!

Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back