1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Dec 4, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #31 of 838
I really want this dap, it looks really promising, specially since it says its suitable for electronica. I hope its true.

Ive been looking for a long time for a new dap to replace my classic 7g n iphone 4 for dedicated music listening on the go with a player that can play flacs, its durable and that has a good enough amp. I wonder how it stands againt the HM-601, but this one looks to be more durable at least.

I hope Im in the top 20s cuze I want a new dap for xmas!

Dec 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM Post #33 of 838

Quote:
Thank you for your further question.

Yes, you are right, ROCOO P is the successor of ROCOO D, And ROCOO ( standard version is differnt version, which has different amp ). ROCOO is specially designed for the high senstive earphones.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm in :D

I've just given my ipod classic to my cousin as a present, so now I'm looking for a new DAP. I still have the sony S744 though, but it's nowhere near as good as the classic, the sound is too warm for my liking. With the Rocoo P's described as neutral & balanced, I think it will fit me better  
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #34 of 838

Thanks for your bidding.

To be frankly, ROCOO P is definitely superior grade than Ipod's any players in term of sound quality.

You can easy distinguish the diference between IPOD's Classic and ROCOO P. Such as the dynamic, the vigour of the music, the soundstage and the almost every aspect of the music performance are highly upgrade than IPOD.

This is why we design such a player which is focus on the sound quality.
Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm in :D

I've just given my ipod classic to my cousin as a present, so now I'm looking for a new DAP. I still have the sony S744 though, but it's nowhere near as good as the classic, the sound is too warm for my liking. With the Rocoo P's described as neutral & balanced, I think it will fit me better  
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #35 of 838

Please be reminded that every bidder should tell us which shipping mean do you prefer, DHL or HONGKONG POST Register? DHL is USD 30, Express, HKP, is USD 10, Normal.

Thanks.

Dec 5, 2011 at 2:49 AM Post #36 of 838
By the way, there are several bidders miss his country name, it is hard to delivery if there is lack of country name.
biggrin.gif
 , Even if you are in America, Please add it in and don't let us guess where are you from.

Dec 5, 2011 at 4:00 AM Post #37 of 838
my first dap was the roccoo-A....that one went dead on me...was my favorite.
since then i had the 601, low batterylife and heavy and warm...sold it really fast.
now i am just using my samsung phone as a dap..lol.
and i gave away my last iem.

so maybe this is TIME to catch up on the HI SOUND that I/we deserve..ok ok i will bid.

cross my fingers and cables
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 5, 2011 at 6:00 AM Post #39 of 838
If there are more than 20 bidders at the ceiling price of 85..
does it mean the first 20 of such bidders to post here will get priority?
( ie secret mailers who did not post here will have less priority ..or be disqualified ?:wink:...lol )

Dec 6, 2011 at 2:41 AM Post #44 of 838
Thanks for the question.

It coulbe a bit evident of hiss with high sensittive earphones. But to most earphones will be tolerated. Or you can almos hear no hiss.
We use the ROCOO P for the auction, You can buy ROCOO directly from us.

Thanks again,.

Quote:
by the way, this auction is for the rocoo P, not rocoo?

will the rocoo P hisses more than the rocoo if paired with high sensitivity IEM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back