1 $ for Hisound’s new released ROCOO player???
Dec 3, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #18 of 838

Any one are going to participate the aution,please make it clear if you are going to write an review when you bidding, For we need to decide if we should put in the gift earphone to your parcel. Thanks.

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #19 of 838
Reason : I really need a high quality dap to play my music. I love my music
 a lot and i dont care about the user interface much. I m not really satisfy with the sound quality of my ipod 5.5 and touch. This player seems
 to be the best dap below 200USD. I hope this player can surprise me with
 top notch sound quality. I am still a student and i dont have much spare
 money to spend on my interest. The earphones i'm using right now are
 brainwavz b2 and klipsch x10. English is not my first language btw.

Dec 3, 2011 at 6:04 AM Post #20 of 838
I'm participating in this auction because I'd like to buy this DAP to use it as the reference source in reviews on my site. It's perfect DAP in terms of quality/price balance.

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:15 PM Post #24 of 838
I'd like to buy a Rocco to compare against my HM-601 for a perfect DAP for my incoming Miracles. The Rocco has a much smaller form factor and is much lighter, which really appeals to me. I also need to compare overall SQ, resistance to damage, and such. Not to mention, this promotion puts the Rocco at a perfect price point.

The Live earphones bundled are very useful as well - I will have a replacement earphone if I need to remold my Miracles or if I need to send it to warranty, and it can be used in the interim as an earphone before my Miracles arrive.

Dec 3, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #25 of 838

Thanks for sharing your opions.

The ROCOO P has different sound signature than HM601. ROCOO P has strong bass impaction, of course extending highs. But overally, it is neutral sound character.

By the way, the Live earbuds are not the stocked earbuds with ROCOO. The Live is the gift for who will write an review on ROCOO.

Quote:
I'd like to buy a Rocco to compare against my HM-601 for a perfect DAP for my incoming Miracles. The Rocco has a much smaller form factor and is much lighter, which really appeals to me. I also need to compare overall SQ, resistance to damage, and such. Not to mention, this promotion puts the Rocco at a perfect price point.

The Live earphones bundled are very useful as well - I will have a replacement earphone if I need to remold my Miracles or if I need to send it to warranty, and it can be used in the interim as an earphone before my Miracles arrive.

Dec 4, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #27 of 838

Quote:
Is there any differences between this Rocoo P and Rocoo D? They look almost identical to me

The ROCOO D is the initial name of ROCOO ( P), We finally decided to release two version of ROCOO . So, we give up the ROCOO D model and divide it into ROCOO (standard version and ROCOO P ( Power version.). I hope it is clear now.

Dec 4, 2011 at 6:41 AM Post #28 of 838

Quote:

The ROCOO D is the initial name of ROCOO ( P), We finally decided to release two version of ROCOO . So, we give up the ROCOO D model and divide it into ROCOO (standard version and ROCOO P ( Power version.). I hope it is clear now.

Thanks for the answer. So the Rocoo D is the same as Rocco P, and the standard Rocoo is another version with lower output power, is that right?

Dec 4, 2011 at 7:13 AM Post #29 of 838

Quote:
Thanks for the answer. So the Rocoo D is the same as Rocco P, and the standard Rocoo is another version with lower output power, is that right?

Thank you for your further question.

Yes, you are right, ROCOO P is the successor of ROCOO D, And ROCOO ( standard version is differnt version, which has different amp ). ROCOO is specially designed for the high senstive earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back