$1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus poll- Read rules first!
Dec 14, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #274 of 320
OK guys, so I've read so much in this thread that I got really confused...
Some IEMs that seem to be constantly getting great reviews are the Tenmark Pros.
Would you say that it's a good buy if I am after balanced IEMs with great range in all channels? I really like balanced and natural sound as possible...
And of course comfort is a must... I intend on using it daily!
If not, any alternatives?

Dec 14, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #275 of 320
OK guys, so I've read so much in this thread that I got really confused...
Some IEMs that seem to be constantly getting great reviews are the Tenmark Pros.
Would you say that it's a good buy if I am after balanced IEMs with great range in all channels? I really like balanced and natural sound as possible...
And of course comfort is a must... I intend on using it daily!
If not, any alternatives?

With the bass port mod, maybe. Best bet is the Vivo XE800 which can be had on AE for ~$18. I have not heard it but that's from impressions I've read, it's pretty balanced. Esp in this price range there almost no balanced options. Making a more balanced sound takes tuning which costs more money, original price of the XE800 is near $100

Dec 14, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #277 of 320
With the bass port mod, maybe. Best bet is the Vivo XE800 which can be had on AE for ~$18. I have not heard it but that's from impressions I've read, it's pretty balanced. Esp in this price range there almost no balanced options. Making a more balanced sound takes tuning which costs more money, original price of the XE800 is near $100

And those that exist on AE are copies I guess? Would you trust these?

Dec 14, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #278 of 320

I received a pair yesterday for which I paid £11.30 and it appears to be the real deal. They're clear, retrieve apparently more details than my Fidelio S2. They are very bright but not harsh, can take way more amplification than my ears can tolerate and have good bass and even some sub-bass when called for. :cool:

Dec 14, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #279 of 320

Yeah plenty of people on here have bought them. Just go to the main Chinese thread and search Vivo

Dec 14, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #280 of 320

i really like the vivo as well, but my top pick for a truly balanced sound at the sub $25 range is the urbanfun--it's tuned like a a much more expensive piece, with a big soundstage

Dec 15, 2016 at 5:17 AM Post #281 of 320

i really like the vivo as well, but my top pick for a truly balanced sound at the sub $25 range is the urbanfun--it's tuned like a a much more expensive piece, with a big soundstage

Just checked these...
I really like them... I will have to do some serious thinking the upcoming days... I have to see what my bidget can handle the christmas days...

Dec 15, 2016 at 8:25 AM Post #282 of 320
Edited post, due to not undertaking focus of thread.

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #283 of 320
2x

Dec 24, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #284 of 320
Research the DZAT DF-10. They're wood and give a balanced sound all the way across. Some tunes show sibilance; others not so much. After brain-in, they sound great to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back