「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #87,541 of 177,744
Quote:
That would be terrible. lol. Since it's steam can't you just gift it?

Nonono. You can only activate like 3 of them on Steam. Most of them are just direct downloads from the Bundle website or codes for Desura.
No, you people won't get my Steam account details :D
I was speaking about Groupees account.

Looks like this. Me no english.

Aug 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM Post #87,542 of 177,744
Quote:
@mechy
Ph wont fit under any monitor
frown.gif
we tried. Didnt work well anywhere

Rather than putting it under the monitor, how about putting it under the monitor? as in putting it on top of the P-H. Should be big enough to handle that. Probably strong enough too.

Aug 23, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #87,543 of 177,744
Well, that's (relatively) safe, I guess? lol. I think I prefer the Meishi Smile pack. Who knows how big the game will be.

from Meishi:

06 - L-M-B-W-Y (screw REAL LIFE ANIME IS REAL LIFE RMX.).flac

Best song name ever

Aug 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #87,545 of 177,744
Quote:
Rather than putting it under the monitor, how about putting it under the monitor? as in putting it on top of the P-H. Should be big enough to handle that. Probably strong enough too.

I tried both ways, didn't work. The plastic desk started bending under the concentrated weight of both units and my monitor looked weird and got raised up then

Aug 23, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #87,546 of 177,744
If anybody else wants a piece of the Doujin Bundle cake, just tell me.

Hmm, I think I'll finish Cowboy Bebop today.
After that? Mushishi or Spice and Wolf. Actually, I don't really know much about Spice and Wolf...

Aug 23, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #87,547 of 177,744
You should just quit anime after Bebop. You'll be carryin too much weight man

Aug 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM Post #87,550 of 177,744
So, I'm at the conplace. Was a helping hand today, and after work I went to the Console Room. Someone stopped playing Call Of Duty Black Ops, so I thought I might try doing the "beat the first level without killing anyone except for the required kills" thing. I actually managed to do it and while the other levels aren't really possible that way (I dunno, maybe for example "that guy that makes Reznov not advance but can't be baited out to be killed by your comrades because he won't leave his room" or the on-rails parts where you have to kill don't count), but I managed to beat a few more levels killing as few people as possible. Was... kinda fun, but maybe just because of novelty.

Also played some Stepmania and Guitar Hero and damn, my skill went really down because I haven't played them in a long time...

Aug 23, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #87,551 of 177,744
Quote:
So, I'm at the conplace. Was a helping hand today, and after work I went to the Console Room. Someone stopped playing Call Of Duty Black Ops, so I thought I might try doing the "beat the first level without killing anyone except for the required kills" thing. I actually managed to do it and while the other levels aren't really possible that way (I dunno, maybe for example "that guy that makes Reznov not advance but can't be baited out to be killed by your comrades because he won't leave his room" or the on-rails parts where you have to kill don't count), but I managed to beat a few more levels killing as few people as possible. Was... kinda fun, but maybe just because of novelty.

Also played some Stepmania and Guitar Hero and damn, my skill went really down because I haven't played them in a long time...

I should try that too :D

So....what about the actual convention?

Aug 23, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #87,553 of 177,744
@Tom:
The convention starts tomorrow. As I've said, I'm a "helping hand" and I've volunteered to work both before/after and during it. That's why I'm a day earlier and that's why I stopped - the attractions are closed during the night, as opposed to during the convention, where Console Room etc. are open 24h/day except for maintenance breaks.

Aug 23, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #87,554 of 177,744
Quote:
I tried both ways, didn't work. The plastic desk started bending under the concentrated weight of both units and my monitor looked weird and got raised up then

If the plastic desk is bending, you can consider putting a plywood board over it. You can put really thin pieces of blue tack underneath it to keep a minimum slip resistance. Not the most elegant but does strengthen the surface.

But as far as monitor looking weird being raised up... yea... unless you can lower the monitor from the stand, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back