「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #87,556 of 177,745
C84 was a disappointment for me, as far as touhou music is concerned. 

Alstroemeria Record's new album was just What. Biggest disappointment from one of my favorite circles. 
confused.gif

Foxtail-grass studios' album was pretty good, and the only one that I really liked out of the C84 albums that I listened to

Did anyone else listen to the C84 touhou albums? Meh, long time away til C85. Guess I'll have to resort to listening to touhou radios for discoveries. 

Aug 23, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #87,557 of 177,745
Quote:
C84 was a disappointment for me, as far as touhou music is concerned. 

Did anyone else listen to the C84 touhou albums? Meh, long time away til C85. Guess I'll have to resort to listening to touhou radios for discoveries. 

It was a disappointment for me too. Despite the fact that I succeeded in getting what I went for, the contents were not all that good.
Spent a lot of money too :S considering each doujinshi is ~$5. Still much cheaper than buying second hand. But still a lot of money spent at the end of the day.

Aug 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #87,558 of 177,745
Quote:
It was a disappointment for me too. Despite the fact that I succeeded in getting what I went for, the contents were not all that good.
Spent a lot of money too :S considering each doujinshi is ~$5. Still much cheaper than buying second hand. But still a lot of money spent at the end of the day.

M3-2013 and Touhou Kouroumu are coming up in October, but there are significantly less releases there compared to Comiket and Reitaisai unfortunately. 

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #87,562 of 177,745
Quote:
What if he marries a Japanese Otaku in the future? Some things may seem completely useless now, but become super useful later in life 
wink.gif

Quote:
That would be physically and mentally impossible for boris. 3DPD. XD

This lol.
Boris still hasn't awoken to the beauty found in 3D.

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:26 AM Post #87,568 of 177,745
Quote:

LOL, true!!!
Quote:
Quote:

This lol.
Boris still hasn't awoken to the beauty found in 3D.

Well said good sir.
Quote:
Dayum, spent hours with my new dorm mates walking around finding parties. 

And... Did you find any? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back