「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #87,587 of 177,747
Quote:
Noob question: I don't suppose a properly ripped song is no different than on disc right?

So many double negatives.

It should be bit by bit the same, if you are not using lossy.

Aug 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #87,588 of 177,747
Not a fan of Samsung lol

now thinking whether I should get a Padfone Infinity, HTC One, Xperia Z or LG Optimus G Pro lol

If you're on a budget and want an Android that can rival the S4 in specs and the One in build quality but for a lower price. Look no further than the Oppo Find 5 and install color ROM.
Sure it hasn't got the bells and whistles of the S4 (mainly, USB OTG is not supported on the Find 5 which is a big bummer) but it has a fantastic display that I find much better than the S4 in colour accuracy and much better in viewing angles than the Xperia Z.

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #87,589 of 177,747
Noob question: I don't suppose a properly ripped song is no different than on disc right?

So many double negatives.

It should be bit by bit the same, if you are not using lossy.

I see.

And regarding my sentence, I myself wasn't sure whether I wrote that properly to my standard. My brain is a bit shot with cough medicine in my blood.

Aug 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #87,592 of 177,747
Quote:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Listening to the Symphogear G singles album (which I realize now is a massive scam for just two songs and its vocalless versions) using my Yammie ortho via the P-H.

eargasm

Isn't that what most anime singles consists of these days? I've lost count of how many of those I've bought. Recent one was Yoko Hikasa's ED for Shingeki, and Gatchaman's OP single.

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM Post #87,594 of 177,747
Quote:
Of course I know that anime singles are kind of a scam, but this is Symphogear G I'm talking about.

Why would they be a scam???
I'd rather pay 1200yen for a single to get a song that I like than 2500yen for an album to get a song that I like.
Storing full albums is a waste of disk space too.

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #87,595 of 177,747
Of course I know that anime singles are kind of a scam, but this is Symphogear G I'm talking about.

Never said it was a scam. :p I buy plenty of singles myself, not many recent ones but occasionally I find one I like.

They maybe a little pricey, but at least I know what I'm buying(most of the time). I only wished the mastering was a little better.

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #87,597 of 177,747

Isn't he cute? :-D
You know what is even more funny? The party he is "working" for.
Partei Bibeltreuer Christen roughly translates to Party of Bibleloving Jesusfreaks. Verbal and mental diarrhea everywhere.
Thank god nobody is voting for these freaks :wink:
I could post some ridiculous voting promotion spots here (or however you call them), but you people wouldn't understand the best jokes in there :-D
A women who wants to be major and is talking about war in Syria while cooking marmalade in her kitchen? Yup, that is how you win the people's hearts :-D I love the voting campaigns here in Germany.
Yesterday I helped tearing down some nazi/far right posters...15 NPD ones and 5 AFD ones :p
The police is not really happy about the "disappearing" posters here :p

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #87,598 of 177,747
Oooh mechy, you should try this dumpling restaurant up in Greenwood. Their boiled dumplings are really juicy even though they're just dumplings, not 小籠包, and their green onion pancakes are thick and multi-layered.

And then you can check out the Central Market grocery store 5-min away. They're the only place I know of who sells this brand of coconut water which actually tastes like coconut (not like that Zico brand which tastes like schiit; read: like watery salty snot) and is the best coconut water I've tried.

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #87,599 of 177,747
Wow, they really do have canned everything over there. Here, if we want coconut water, it either comes in a bottle filled with the stuff or with coconut itself.

Aug 24, 2013 at 4:04 PM Post #87,600 of 177,747
Watching the Mirai Nikki Redial OVA:

Jeez it got convoluted towards the end. Must be time for a rewatch.

Was it actually worth watching? Like at all?

Why would they be a scam???
I'd rather pay 1200yen for a single to get a song that I like than 2500yen for an album to get a song that I like.
Storing full albums is a waste of disk space too.

If we're honest here...
BOTH singles and albums are a huge ripoff...

Oooh mechy, you should try this dumpling restaurant up in Greenwood. Their boiled dumplings are really juicy even though they're just dumplings, not 小籠包, and their green onion pancakes are thick and multi-layered.

And then you can check out the Central Market grocery store 5-min away. They're the only place I know of who sells this brand of coconut water which actually tastes like coconut (not like that Zico brand which tastes like schiit; read: like watery salty snot) and is the best coconut water I've tried.

Lol What, fu dumpling man house?
Dang, soo many places you need to show me in Seattle now, LOL!

Wow, they really do have canned everything over there. Here, if we want coconut water, it either comes in a bottle filled with the stuff or with coconut itself.

Yup, it's ~3% cheaper yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back