「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #87,526 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Haha well the thing is that I have this thing called "General Education" here in HK.
and I have to take courses about random things like stuff in the list above in order to graduate.
So I might as well take something I enjoy.

Yeah, we call it General Electives here; they are courses not related to your major.
Just that for students in Engineering (Civil, Building, and Mechanical namely) we only have ONE general elective and the choice of courses is far smaller than anyone else. We have three technical electives though, which sort of determines your specialty/exit.

Computer Science on the other hand has a lot more general electives to choose from.

Quote:
I keep wondering where to try out the 1+2, apparently there is one for demo in a HMV...

You already got the 334, why bother? :D
Actually it's always fun to try things out IMO.

I just like to try every bloody thing out there.

Aug 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #87,527 of 177,745
Apparently Steelseries is releasing a Siberia Elite and I don't know why but it sort of reminds me of the Philips Downtowns except much much bigger. Maybe like an X1 but probably garbage sounding? That is maybe until after you EQ it.

Edit: No wait, they look like those huge sony "bass" headphones.

Aug 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #87,528 of 177,745
Want to watch anime today but I feel so tired...

But that tiredness is worth it since I finally passed my Standard Obstacle Course

Aug 23, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #87,531 of 177,745
Want to watch anime today but I feel so tired...

But that tiredness is worth it since I finally passed my Standard Obstacle Course

Nice! Congratulations! :)

lol found this in my faculty orientation camp booklet.....
of course I never bothered opening this booklet back at the camp because it's all in chinese and I can't read it.

Hahahaha. Wobbuffet saves the day.

Aug 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #87,533 of 177,745
Quote:
of course I never bothered opening this booklet back at the camp because it's all in chinese and I can't read it.

Reminds me of mine as well!! :)

My campus orientation computer helpers were all Internet Redditors(think 4 channers) and had meme's and internet jokes everywhere posted!!!

Aug 23, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #87,534 of 177,745
Quote:
Err no, I already sent you a pair.
Can't have everything for free.

I wouldn't expect to. 
smile.gif

Aug 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #87,535 of 177,745
Okay, like I said, I won this Doujin Bundle (http://groupees.com/doujin) and so far I only activated Cherry Tree High and Ether Vapor on Steam.

Is anyone here interested in some of the other games?

Aug 23, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #87,537 of 177,745
Quote:
Okay, like I said, I won this Doujin Bundle (http://groupees.com/doujin) and so far I only activated Cherry Tree High and Ether Vapor on Steam.

Is anyone here interested in some of the other games?

Could I have either Meishi Smile or Croixleur? Music and Hack'n'Slash is my jam. :p

Aug 23, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #87,538 of 177,745
@mechy
Ph wont fit under any monitor :frowning2: we tried. Didnt work well anywhere

Dang, that's too bad :frowning2:

OMG Found an awesome course in my uni ! :D

LOL that will probably be the most useless class you ever take in your life...

Here in Germany you don't even have the opportunity to pick courses....you just get your timetable and thats it.

You lucky persons :'(

There are some clubs in my uni, but nothing really exciting.

I would set an AAMML-ish club up, but I don't know how long I'll stay at this university (or how long the university will let me stay....) :D

That's lame. At most unis in the world you get to at least try to pick your classes...

I keep wondering where to try out the 1+2, apparently there is one for demo in a HMV...

Oh I really want to try this little bad boy too :frowning2:

I just won a copy of the Doujin Bundle xD
http://groupees.com/doujin

I have NO idea what these games are!

I saw the contest on the Japanator site and thought to myself: " free games? Sure!" :D

Aww, it says sale over :frowning2:

Lololol What

Aug 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #87,539 of 177,745
I could just give you guys the login data of my account...that would be easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back