「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 31, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #76,923 of 177,744
So, 6 episodes into Code Geass and....I still don't know what to think about it. :/
I think I'll take a look into Baccano now.
Is Ergo Proxy worth watching? looks interesting.

May 31, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #76,925 of 177,744
Quote:
Durarara is good.

adaptation for voice actor is meh. freagewgwag
Quote:
So, 6 episodes into Code Geass and....I still don't know what to think about it. :/
I think I'll take a look into Baccano now.
Is Ergo Proxy worth watching? looks interesting.

ergo proxy look freaky. 
keep on watching. 6 eps isn't deep enough for some. 

fjeiwaof. 
dang looks like everyone keep on stealing that head
and dang. 12 episodes to cover 1 volume. 

May 31, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #76,929 of 177,744
Quote:
The new Makoto Shinkai movie is NOW OUT ON NYAA!!

KOTONOHA NO SOMETHING.

Just search for Kotonoha under anime sub.!

Can't believe it!

Some screens:
http://imgur.com/a/d1u87#0

I can't wait to watch this, my body is ready. I'm surprised they were selling BluRays of it at the opening.
Quote:
Google refuses to translate this.........

It means The Garden of Words.

May 31, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #76,930 of 177,744
Quote:
So I think I already mentioned that the new Deafheaven album is the best thing that happened to me this year so far (besides entering this mess of a thread) but......I might just keep mentioning it ^o^

Only heard like 3 tracks because of no time, but I quite like it. Even though I'm not that much into Black Metal (prefer Thrash, Death and the likes).
That being said, I really liked A.N.T.I. by Diapsiquir. It was one of my favorites from 2011. I really should get more into Avant-garde Black Metal scene, especially the French one - there are some real gems there.

Diapsiquir have been getting farther from their Black Metal (even avant-garde/experimental) on A.N.T.I., though. They basically throw everything at the listener - from BM, to Hip-Hop (some of the beats/backings in some moments), to Jazz, to Industrial, to Noise, to... French Songs/Chanson (if that's even a genre). Still a great album.

That reminds me of DHG (Dødheimsgard). Their album, 666 International was great as well. I even have it on CD!:
(not French this time - Norwegian)

And their later one, Supervillain Outcast (dat outro to the song) - don't have this one:

Basically, I'm happy I don't do any drugs. I REALLY wouldn't want to have a bad trip to that kind of music...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:
I think I've posted this before but the best vocaloid songs are still those made with VocaListener
It's a plug-in for Vocaloid 3 that approximates the synth parameters from a real voice.
Unfortunately the plug-in itself costs 20,000 JPY (Approx. US$200).....

Holy crap that's an expensive plugin!
eek.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

(O.O)

That's ridiculous for a plugin...

?
It's not that much really. There are lots of plugins at that price or even more expensive...

Also, hi again. I wasn't really around here for a few days (lots of sh,itstorms on GAF because of Xbox One, #PS4NoDRM etc.), so I basically spent my whole free time there to not to miss anything and take part in the discussion.

Also, CAVE [*]. ;_;

May 31, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #76,932 of 177,744
Ugh, been dealing with BSOD issues today -__-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back