「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 15, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #70,876 of 177,744
so i just so the first 2 episodes of shingeki no kiojin, it haves a lot of potential, and is my saviour of th action genere, the art reminds me of junje ito`s work, and its a really mature anime, just when i thought SAO had ruined every upcoming action anime with 80% fanservice and bad plot IMHO but we will see how it turns out, also can anyone dump the junje ito`s best mangas?

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #70,879 of 177,744
Quote:
I'm waiting for the components. Should arrive in 2-3 days if nothing goes wrong....

Which stax are you looking at?

Ok cool thought I was lagging behind and you've already gone into full production mode with the P-T.

Lambda Nova Signature, Sigma Pro, 404-limited edition just to name a few.
Quote:
7 sushi rolls? I can eat maybe 3 max....... >.>

3 is pretty impressive for a girl. I know most girls can only eat 2 (maybe few able to eat 3 or more).

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:41 AM Post #70,880 of 177,744
Quote:
Ok cool thought I was lagging behind and you've already gone into full production mode with the P-T.

lol I wish I had some free time..... finals coming up in 2 weeks....

Just got my arse whooped because my literature essay sucks.
Honestly..... who cares about literature....
frown.gif

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:48 AM Post #70,881 of 177,744
Quote:
lol I wish I had some free time..... finals coming up in 2 weeks....

Just got my arse whooped because my literature essay sucks.
Honestly..... who cares about literature....
frown.gif

Yeah I understand here as well got 3 assignments due end of this week and next week for me as well as 1 Java test and 1 CCNP cert exam all this wednesday.

LOL literature....gosh I hated that subject back in high school, that and economics = massive drain.

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:57 AM Post #70,882 of 177,744
Quote:
Yeah I understand here as well got 3 assignments due end of this week and next week for me as well as 1 Java test and 1 CCNP cert exam all this wednesday.

LOL literature....gosh I hated that subject back in high school, that and economics = massive drain.

so jelly of you uni folks...... : (

Can't wait until my exams end in 1.x months.

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #70,883 of 177,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by miceblue 

7 sushi rolls? I can eat maybe 3 max....... >.>

3 is pretty impressive for a girl. I know most girls can only eat 2 (maybe few able to eat 3 or more).

Lol, just lol.
I think Tracey (mech) can eat about 5 rolls but that's only because she's like 6 feet tall.

Apr 15, 2013 at 5:29 AM Post #70,885 of 177,744
Quote:
so jelly of you uni folks...... : (

Can't wait until my exams end in 1.x months.

Hey it's nothing to be jealous of man, sometimes I wish I could relive my high school days.

Quote:
Lol, just lol.
I think Tracey (mech) can eat about 5 rolls but that's only because she's like 6 feet tall.

Yeah when it comes sushi and such I can't eat much I get stuffy real fast from it. But if you're talking about meat, burgers, pizza and pasta, I'm the undisputed king for that. 

Apr 15, 2013 at 7:56 AM Post #70,888 of 177,744

Exactly. The magic is less

Yea, I've been either busy, lazy, or on skype. 

lol and the Manga of Kyojin...well, lets just say that it prob needs another 2-3 yrs to get anywhere plot wise. Nothing has been solved yet. In fact, I think there are now more mysteries than solutions.

+1

I think the author is winging it. To capture an mystiffy us. The author himself cant know what the hell to do with the giants

Hehe ty.
I've got myself a presentation tomorrow, and two exams this week.
Next week 1 project and 1 exam.. AND IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
...for exactly 1 week then I'll probably be MIA for a bit.

And then pictures I will post. Probably.

Nice
Why mia to where?

Why is he there... no school or wat!?
I will never understand the flow of things he does so I guess that's alright as long as he's having fun.

Annnd I'm out.

My school changed my spring break so now i get two vacations

Omo...there's a disneyland near Chiba Prefecture? With the mall a few blocks down that has the sugoi ramen? I never even knew that, wow.....

Bowei try the ramen there it's sugoi. Spring onion and boiled egg, the works.
Also if you get the chance to get out of that stupid Disney tourist trap take the bullet train, ~5hr ride to Canal City home of the greatest ramen experience and second greatest tourist trap in Japan. ~5hours but so worth it.
Skype group 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Waste that entire week with us :D

Im in Disney Murica. There is a world showcase of Japan there

I enjoyed Love Live!. Okay, I had to turn my brain off for much of it.....

I have to finish it :)

So guys, I was trying to do graphic design for advertisement material for the headphone expo in Hong Kong but am totally lost.  Who was responsible for the great art for Project-H so far?  Like the Project-H logo on the front page.  Can you send that to me and help me design more advertisement stuff for the expo? :xf_eek:

Depends on what you mean

The colorful rectangular logos on the ph pages i made for ph for description were made by me through a logo generator

The name style on the actual ph itself is just a text format or choice and mechy choose and designed that for the case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back