「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM Post #70,848 of 177,745
Quote:
Well that was a spoiler tag failure. XD
I don't like how you cannot tell when a spoiler within a spoiler starts/ends.

Yup. One reason I like the BBCode editor better, but I'm used to using rich text on Head-Fi because I quote much more here unlike on OCN, Bit-Tech (not like I have a choice there and any of the other sites following Bit-Tech), Geekhack, Deskthority, etc.
Quote:
:)

I love this song.

I have the entire album from JPopsuki. :) Now I just wish they had all of Fire Emblem: Awakening's OSTs on JPopsuki.

Ugh, I really should get a 3DS XL but I don't want to get one until the end of May or else I will be distracted playing Fire Emblem: Awakening instead of doing my homework. I don't have to worry about any new consoles soon anyways.

Apr 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #70,851 of 177,745
Good night guys. I have school tomorrow, unfortunately...
*snicker*

----
Just saw oreimo 2.

Excellent episode. I liked it a lot.
Made me smile and laugh.

The game they are parodying i believe is Love Plus

Does anyone know what the ending seq graphics are? They look to be from oreimo or an vn. Cant tell

Good night

Apr 14, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #70,852 of 177,745
Quote:
Im more pumped for suisei as i havent read the manga already lol.

Kyojin isnt as huge for me as i already read far ahead

Darn it. I read ahead (Kyojin) (last night), Now the anime won't be as exciting either for me. 
But I guess the anime is going to have to diverge. The manga takes way too long to progress (1 chapter 1 month).

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #70,853 of 177,745
Quote:
*snicker*

----
Just saw oreimo 2.

Excellent episode. I liked it a lot.
Made me smile and laugh.

The game they are parodying i believe is Love Plus

Does anyone know what the ending seq graphics are? They look to be from oreimo or an vn. Cant tell

Good night

night bowei... having fun at disney at a week...

Quote:

and it was serialized the beginning of this year. Same was the case with K.  except it had a prequel. 
But suisei is original as a TV series like K, so it won't really diverge. 

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #70,856 of 177,745
Quote:
your first posts here in weeks >:0
or they could always leave it open to expansion :3 even though it's unlikely ):

Yea, I've been either busy, lazy, or on skype. 

lol and the Manga of Kyojin...well, lets just say that it prob needs another 2-3 yrs to get anywhere plot wise. Nothing has been solved yet. In fact, I think there are now more mysteries than solutions.

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #70,857 of 177,745
Quote:
Still confused as to why you prefer 10 bit anime videos.

Because fansub culture fa***try.
As mentioned there's a lot of upsides to 10 bit. Usually I'd complain about incompatibility but tbh mpv plays everything on every platform without a hitch to the point where I don't even see the point.

Quote:
Whoops I meant kyojin.

I'm sure you did.

Quote:
Shingeki is arguably the anime of the season. I can't wait for Potato Girl to show up. She's the best.

I hate to be negative but everything just seems plain awful for me this season. So that isn't saying much. It's a good show and obviously a good adaptation but....
On the plus side it means I have more time to work on my backlog.

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #70,860 of 177,745
Quote:
I just finished AKB0048 I thought that it would be terrible, but it turned out to be quite good 
confused_face_2.gif

Veyeron here? I'M HERE WHEN ANOTHER PERSON FROM ANOTHER THREAD IS. YUS. 
Quote:
Yea, I've been either busy, lazy, or on skype. 

lol and the Manga of Kyojin...well, lets just say that it prob needs another 2-3 yrs to get anywhere plot wise. Nothing has been solved yet. In fact, I think there are now more mysteries than solutions.

on skype lol... you been completely MIA. 
Guess the same was the case for Ao no Exorcist/07 Ghost/Pandora Hearts

Got a good laugh from this.
Hint: add an "s" to "age". Otherwise it's a compleeeetely different thing 
rolleyes.gif

LOL. Yeah it crossed my mind for a slight second. Debated on age, ages, or aged. But it was a second of thinking, so I chose age :) Welcome back. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back