「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 14, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #70,861 of 177,745
Hehe ty.
I've got myself a presentation tomorrow, and two exams this week.
Next week 1 project and 1 exam.. AND IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
...for exactly 1 week then I'll probably be MIA for a bit.

And then pictures I will post. Probably.

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #70,862 of 177,745
Quote:
Hehe ty.

And then pictures I will post. Probably.

:D yus.

Bowei's at disney land. He went to the jp section... which I never knew existed. Probably new since I haven't been there in years. 

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #70,865 of 177,745
Quote:
Bowei's at disney land. He went to the jp section... which I never knew existed. Probably new since I haven't been there in years. 

Omo...there's a disneyland near Chiba Prefecture? With the mall a few blocks down that has the sugoi ramen? I never even knew that, wow.....

Bowei try the ramen there it's sugoi. Spring onion and boiled egg, the works.
Also if you get the chance to get out of that stupid Disney tourist trap take the bullet train, ~5hr ride to Canal City home of the greatest ramen experience and second greatest tourist trap in Japan. ~5hours but so worth it.
Quote:
Hehe ty.

Skype group 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 Waste that entire week with us :D

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #70,866 of 177,745
Quote:
Omo...there's a disneyland near Chiba Prefecture? With the mall a few blocks down that has the sugoi ramen? I never even knew that, wow.....

Bowei try the ramen there it's sugoi. Spring onion and boiled egg, the works.
Also if you get the chance to get out of that stupid Disney tourist trap take the bullet train, ~5hr ride to Canal City home of the greatest ramen experience and second greatest tourist trap in Japan. ~5hours but so worth it.
Skype group 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 Waste that entire week with us :D

YES. 

no he's in florida. 

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #70,867 of 177,745
Quote:
I just finished AKB0048 I thought that it would be terrible, but it turned out to be quite good 
confused_face_2.gif

It's like iM@S, both of which I'm not that found of.
The OP/ED of AKB was pretty good though.

Apr 15, 2013 at 2:13 AM Post #70,869 of 177,745
I enjoyed Love Live!. Okay, I had to turn my brain off for much of it.....

Who cares? Some anime are just like that. It's nice to watch some of them on occasion.
Yay, getting caught up with currently airing stuff! I watched the 2nd episode of shingeki, as well as the second episode of devil survivor and susei no gargantua. Susei now makes much more sense. But shingeki is already diverging from the manga if I'm not mistaken... So far though its not been necessarily bad...
i don't believe the scene with his dad injecting him and giving him the key was in the manga? Or maybe I'm just forgetful... Either way it wasn't shown yet in the manga...

Apr 15, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #70,870 of 177,745
Quote:
i don't believe the scene with his dad injecting him and giving him the key was in the manga? Or maybe I'm just forgetful... Either way it wasn't shown yet in the manga...

It was. Not sure if they changed it a tiny bit but for the most part the idea was kept

Apr 15, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #70,872 of 177,745
So guys, I was trying to do graphic design for advertisement material for the headphone expo in Hong Kong but am totally lost.  Who was responsible for the great art for Project-H so far?  Like the Project-H logo on the front page.  Can you send that to me and help me design more advertisement stuff for the expo?
redface.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Apr 15, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #70,873 of 177,745
Quote:
So guys, I was trying to do graphic design for advertisement material for the headphone expo in Hong Kong but am totally lost.  Who was responsible for the great art for Project-H so far?  Like the Project-H logo on the front page.  Can you send that to me and help me design more advertisement stuff for the expo?
redface.gif

I think bowei designed the logo?
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/68280#post_9305087

boris updated the description:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/69375#post_9323599

Apr 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #70,874 of 177,745
Quote:
I had 7 sushi rolls today, absolutely full!

Any update on P-T b1o?

*Goes back to Stax hunting*.

Nice!

I'm waiting for the components. Should arrive in 2-3 days if nothing goes wrong....

Which stax are you looking at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back