「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 21, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #66,676 of 177,744
Quote:
I put a cancellation out for the GTX Titan(-£819.99) 
frown.gif
 and ordered a GTX 670 4GB(£340), EK backplate(£20) and an EK full cover block in acrylic and nickel(£80) instead. No waiting for stock and spare £380 to spend on headphones!
o2smile.gif
 (Common sense kicked in, I can't justify the Titan at all since I don't really game much).

good chap, I'm glad you did. Tech values always degrades with few and rare exceptions, if any. 

Ah, not sure if EK still has its nickel plating problem. All of the waterblock companies used to have that problem. Think EK fixed it though. 

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #66,677 of 177,744
Quote:
I agree. PP wasn't really fantastic

Nice to think about its flawed psychology and morals 

But nothing too special

Hey, nothing good lately, there better be a S2 so I have something to watch

Yeah, Kamisama Dolls was the one I was thijnking of as well.

There were some huge problems with it.

Who is watching SSY, how has it been?
yep see :)

Need to also know. 

Nothing good lately? You'll have tons of fun next season :) Crime Edge is a decent romance w/ decent plot. Hope they can pull it off well. Devil Survivor, I've read and is good. I heard DS2 is better. Next season is pretty much going to be a blast.

And I forgot to edit. 

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #66,678 of 177,744
Quote:
good chap, I'm glad you did. Tech values always degrades with few and rare exceptions, if any. 

Ah, not sure if EK still has its nickel plating problem. All of the waterblock companies used to have that problem. Think EK fixed it though. 

My current stuff is EK Nickel, no corrosion. If it turns out one 670 isn't enough, I'll get another. Mostly, this is so I'll get to buying that TH900 sooner.
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #66,679 of 177,744
Quote:
My current stuff is EK Nickel, no corrosion. If it turns out one 670 isn't enough, I'll get another. Mostly, this is so I'll get to buying that TH900 sooner.
biggrin.gif

Why not go w/ a single 680? Single is best if possible since you'd be pwnt by the i-forgot-what-it's-called. Something with the delay and clock from the cards while in SLI/Crossfire. 

The kepler refresh is coming very soon. A few months or so. 

Edit: ah I think it's jitter. I remember.

Why not just get that a8c and th900 now. 

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #66,680 of 177,744
Quote:
Why not go w/ a single 680? Single is best if possible since you'd be pwnt by the i-forgot-what-it's-called. Something with the delay and clock from the cards while in SLI/Crossfire. 

The kepler refresh is coming very soon. A few months or so. 

The 680 is the worst value card of the entire line up, sans Titan.

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #66,682 of 177,744
Quote:
479 for the 2gb version. Assuming you don't need to run a multi monitor setup, it can float you for a while. 

Oh~ titan. Something new that happened hwile I was gone and not checking on computer hardware. 

2GB VRAM isn't enough for heavy AA at my screen res. I'll just overclock the schiit out of the GTX670 and upgrade again in 6 months.

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #66,684 of 177,744
Need to also know. 

Nothing good lately? You'll have tons of fun next season :) Crime Edge is a decent romance w/ decent plot. Hope they can pull it off well. Devil Survivor, I've read and is good. I heard DS2 is better. Next season is pretty much going to be a blast.

And I forgot to edit. 

Ill see how it goes
-skips everything because it's not important-
Congrats! Go huskies! We should trash celebrate at your place when you get up here! 

Dafuq!!!

Your mascot is the same as ours!!!

Dafuq!!

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #66,685 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:
-skips everything because it's not important-
Congrats! Go huskies! We should trash celebrate at your place when you get up here! 

Dafuq!!!

Your mascot is the same as ours!!!

Dafuq!!

Interesting, but does your school have the same colours?

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #66,686 of 177,744
Thanks 
smily_headphones1.gif

The letter said I will be receiving more information on finances in the next few days. I also got financial aid info for the University of KKK land. They basically said I could finance it all by myself, so I'm gonna tell them to shove it up their ass. 
biggrin.gif

Thanks! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Yup yup, low volume. Probably somewhere in the range of 70-85 dB? Not too sure tbh.
Edit: Just shoved the mic on my phone down right next to the driver as close as I could get it and it said somewhere along the lines of 55dB. Something tells me that might be a bit wrong...
Speaking of the KKK... those dudes on Baka to Test seem to be part of the Kool Kids Klub as well, but they're wearing black instead of white...

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #66,687 of 177,744
Just finished watching Gundam Seed.  Except for the 5 minute epilogue, which somehow only contained audio and no video in the copy I got
mad.gif

Also
I don't understand how the doomsday weapon's last shot was foiled if Athrun didn't self destruct...

I was left pondering this problem all the way through the ending
confused.gif
Detracted from the impact of the story quite a bit...
confused.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #66,688 of 177,744
LOL!

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #66,689 of 177,744
Quote:
And ye, I like to sit down and watch everything in one sitting unless it really has me gripped. 
I finished Alive- The Final Evolution in one day pretty much. Was splendid considering the author died finishing it in his death bed. The ending I could understand since it was themed w/ the story. MC + Nami forever. Forget Megu. 

How'd you like the series overall?
Think it still remains my top 3 if not fav series. Yeahhhh Nami is a bad azz. Plus her power is my fav power. Just love ice power users. 

Ahhhh! I love Baka to Test so much! Loved both seasons but season two just cracked me up. :D

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #66,690 of 177,744
Ahhhh! I love Baka to Test so much! Loved both seasons but season two just cracked me up. :D
Haha! I love it, it's hilarious! :D One of those guilty pleasures like a basshead headphone or Halo with a friend... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back