Mar 19, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #66,331 of 177,744
Quote:
That's EXACTLY what I thought at first.

Yeah, didn't know those cost $80 now... 
eek.gif

Mar 19, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #66,334 of 177,744
Mar 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #66,335 of 177,744
Quote:
My room: (So many pics for a small room, but it's messy, so, meh.)

Headphones everywhere
eek.gif

That computer case looks like a toy for some reason.

Quote:
Jason Stoddard checking out the C5 thread.
ph34r.gif

Anywho, I need to finish my LaTeX project so I'll be dead for the next 8 hours or so. >.>

...and not this kind of latex either

What's a LaTeX project?

Mar 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #66,336 of 177,744
Mar 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #66,338 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:
This? Yes I'm still here....LaTeX is so boring.

what's this?

It's adds flashcart support (AKA pirated games) to your Nintendo DS or DS Lite. I used one to play Final Fantasy Tactics: A2 and Mega Man Star Force (interesting anime by the way) on my DS Lite.

Quote:
Quote:
Jason Stoddard checking out the C5 thread.
ph34r.gif

Anywho, I need to finish my LaTeX project so I'll be dead for the next 8 hours or so. >.>

...and not this kind of latex either

What's a LaTeX project?

It's basically a long homework assignment and we get extra credit if we type it using the LaTeX programs. It's for the same systems biology course.

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #66,340 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:
This? Yes I'm still here....LaTeX is so boring.

what's this?

NDS flashcart. Not the first one, but the one that popularized them all (forget which gen, but it did not need a hard flash, was cheap, stuff like wood R4 and YSMenu and a bunch of other stuff was out for it due to dedicated community). It was the titular HD650 of it's day (still quite popular even though actual production stopped in 08 due to the team/company disbanded after a DMCA or something of the sort, now mostly clones out in the market with different architectures and etc, although 1:1 clones are still available for it). 

After an Acekart, DSTWO, this is the cart I still regularly use everyday due to wood r4 updates being the most constant out of the DS community.

What's a LaTeX project?

I was confused about this too.
Unless this was for a class teaching LaTeX, or you were typing something up IN LaTeX. Probably the latter.

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #66,341 of 177,744
Quote:
It's adds flashcart support (AKA pirated games) to your Nintendo DS or DS Lite. I used one to play Final Fantasy Tactics: A2 and Mega Man Star Force (interesting anime by the way) on my DS Lite.

It's basically a long homework assignment and we get extra credit if we type it using the LaTeX programs. It's for the same systems biology course.

Ooh, ok.
I never had a game console......

LOL LaTeX is easy! (and fun :D )

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #66,342 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:

Ooh, ok.
I never had a game console......

LOL LaTeX is easy! (and fun :D )

Typing-up tons of matrices isn't that fun.

though it's much easier than using Microsoft Word.

^ our hero!

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #66,344 of 177,744
Oh, This video.. I didn't realize you made it when I was first going through the posts... lol
It looks good, except for the final text, I believe you added an extra "M" to coming...
Had to add ending stuff as requirement.
Ehh, my teacher hopefully wont catch it

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:24 PM Post #66,345 of 177,744

Yup yup! :)
I have a dstt for my original ds :D

Had to add ending stuff as requirement.
Ehh, my teacher hopefully wont catch it

Lol, hopefully not

Yay, I almost got hit three times on the way to my class tonight! Twice by the same idiot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back