「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 10, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #63,721 of 177,745
Quote:
Ohhhhhh, right. I'm still under the impression that the whole world has daylight savings time... 
wink.gif

That makes sense now though.

Honestly, who cares about daylight since the electric light was invented.....

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:42 PM Post #63,722 of 177,745
Quote:
Don't want to deal with cracking. It'd be cool to get them re-framed by MCA though. His work on the HE500 was sublime.

Huh, I didn't know the rosewood could potentially crack! :O
That burl wood looks good, but I think I'd prefer pure black cups on my HE500...
Quote:
So you're pacific side then? I don't know my US state abbreviation. I'm guesing Washington? Also I don't know my US geography and I'm feeling I'm wrong.

Yup, correct 
smile.gif

Not Washington the Capitol, but the state. It's the most northwestern state in the contiguous 48 states.
Quote:
Honestly, who cares about daylight since the electric light was invented.....

I know right! One of those stupid traditions we have to hang on to...
like the electoral college...

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #63,724 of 177,745
Quote:
Very good indeed, I can't stop watching even though it's 2AM and I have school tomorrow :D
Though the *********** was uncalled for... made me rage quite a bit.

sakurasou was...... depressing. :/

How much they stick out depends on the CIEM maker, if they need more space inside or if your ears are small, they'll have to stick out more to fit the drivers.
The seal breaking when you laugh is inevitable unless you got elastic silicone CIEMs.
Why not send the whole thing in the box they came in?

I'll need to watch the latest episoddes then.
Quote:
Woke up this morning at 9:30, oh scratch that, 10:30 am.

Guess Panda and I are in the same time zone then.

I guess so. EST

I looked at my alarm clock. 12:30 when I woke up.

Ahh that's fine.

I look at my phone with updated time

HOLY SCHIIT! It's almost 2!!

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #63,726 of 177,745
Quote:
I'll need to watch the latest episoddes then.
I guess so. EST

I looked at my alarm clock. 12:30 when I woke up.

Ahh that's fine.

I look at my phone with updated time

HOLY SCHIIT! It's almost 2!!

LOL, LAZY PANDA!!!!

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #63,730 of 177,745
Mar 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #63,731 of 177,745
Quote:
Dang, that's amazing. I can rewatch good stuff after not seeing it for a while, but I always feel obligated to watch some new anime rather than go back and watch old stuff again...

The worst part is when I start a series, finish all the chapters/episodes in one day or so while the series isn't finished. I lose it once it ends halfway through. This happened to me when reading Good Ending, I read 100 chapters straight and then it suddenly stopped, I got up to the latest chapter. Since then I promised myself I wouldn't begin an ongoing series. Oh, and it took Good Ending a good year to finish. I should have been patient, would have been better off reading from start to finish.

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:43 PM Post #63,734 of 177,745
Quote:

The worst part is when I start a series, finish all the chapters/episodes in one day or so while the series isn't finished. I lose it once it ends halfway through. This happened to me when reading Good Ending, I read 100 chapters straight and then it suddenly stopped, I got up to the latest chapter. Since then I promised myself I wouldn't begin an ongoing series. Oh, and it took Good Ending a good year to finish. I should have been patient, would have been better off reading from start to finish.

Haha, nice. I wish I had the time to marathon series all day, but I just don't.
Quote:
Rosewood. Damn.

But it's cheeeap!

Hmm, looking at selling the GR07 and MH463s right now to maybe get a better IEM someday. Anyone here heard the SM3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back