「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #63,692 of 177,750
Quote:
I just like going out and letting go for a few hours every fortnight. Also, girls.

meh. 3dpd.
Quote:
China = Xcom + Homeworld combined.

what are those?
Quote:
Ooh look at you, not socially awkward or anything.
tongue.gif

LOL

Mar 10, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #63,693 of 177,750
Quote:
Ooh look at you, not socially awkward or anything.
tongue.gif

I never said that I did much of the approaching. God approaching attractive girls in clubs is terrifying, even when I'm full of dutch courage. I don't really care too much what people think of me when I'm dancing though. Also, beer is disgusting. I can only ever drink spirits or cocktails.

Quote:
what are those?

Games with the fastest research and development times ever. In the homeworld games it's a case of "enemy is using plasma cannons"..."We can now build plasma cannons". There's a spacebattles meme where it goes "Research Division indicates the enemy is using drills. We can now begin producing galaxy-sized mecha".

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #63,696 of 177,750
On v12 of Nozoki Ana. Still not sure what to make of it...

Ughh I think I feel sick from reading and taking in so much information over the past few days. Anyone ever felt like that before? Marathoning a show or reading too much manga in one sitting?

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #63,697 of 177,750
Quote:
On v12 of Nozoki Ana. Still not sure what to make of it...

Ughh I think I feel sick from reading and taking in so much information over the past few days. Anyone ever felt like that before? Marathoning a show or reading too much manga in one sitting?

yeah, info-dumping.
happened when I entered the Muv-Luv universe.

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #63,698 of 177,750
Quote:
yeah, info-dumping.
happened when I entered the Muv-Luv universe.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one. Actually, yesterday I felt like throwing up after reading 7 volumes of Nozoki Ana the day before, but it probably could have been also because I was reading up until 4 am -_-

And I was reading Onani Master Kurosawa and Molester Man the day before...

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #63,699 of 177,750
Quote:
@bokurano 7

F--------------------FAKKU!!
WHY U DO THIS TO ME????????
frown.gif

Need some extra-strong vanilla brain bleach now.

*RAGE*
Y U NO KILL THE FAKKINGU person????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

HE NEEDS TO DIE NAOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #63,700 of 177,750
Man this is tempting. If only I had the funds... http://www.head-fi.org/t/654870/mint-condition-lcd2rev2-rosewood

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #63,701 of 177,750
Great price for great headphones. I'd buy if I had the funds, I like the LCDs more than anything else at the price (haven't hear HE500s yet though).

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #63,703 of 177,750
A question to Boris/numbers for CIEM fit issues. What is a "perfect" fit supposed to be like universally? I hear that some people have them flush to their ear. Mine stick out quite a bit. Also, When I smile, both ears break the seal, although they go back to normal when I stop smiling (kind of hard when you're listening to good music ~.~). The left one I decided definitely needs a refit as the suction from both monitors aren't equal, the left being slightly looser. Now it's a decision to make if I want to send in the right one as well.

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #63,705 of 177,750
Quote:
Bokurano? Good show?

I dont want to read spoiler, so ep 21 of pet no kanojo good?

Very good indeed, I can't stop watching even though it's 2AM and I have school tomorrow :D
Though the *********** was uncalled for... made me rage quite a bit.

sakurasou was...... depressing. :/

Quote:
A question to Boris/numbers for CIEM fit issues. What is a "perfect" fit supposed to be like universally? I hear that some people have them flush to their ear. Mine stick out quite a bit. Also, When I smile, both ears break the seal, although they go back to normal when I stop smiling (kind of hard when you're listening to good music ~.~). The left one I decided definitely needs a refit as the suction from both monitors aren't equal, the left being slightly looser. Now it's a decision to make if I want to send in the right one as well.

How much they stick out depends on the CIEM maker, if they need more space inside or if your ears are small, they'll have to stick out more to fit the drivers.
The seal breaking when you laugh is inevitable unless you got elastic silicone CIEMs.
Why not send the whole thing in the box they came in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back