「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 10, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #63,707 of 177,750
Quote:
Very good indeed, I can't stop watching even though it's 2AM and I have school tomorrow :D
Though the *********** was uncalled for... made me rage quite a bit.

sakurasou was...... depressing. :/

How much they stick out depends on the CIEM maker, if they need more space inside or if your ears are small, they'll have to stick out more to fit the drivers.
The seal breaking when you laugh is inevitable unless you got elastic silicone CIEMs.
Why not send the whole thing in the box they came in?

Well, the right side is "perfect" and I don't want to send in something to be remade if it doesn't have to. I'm afraid the second time may not turn out as well, etc..

Seal breaking while laughing is trumped by Fitear's superior fit and build, according to Anakchan. he almost got hit by a Taxi because of it.

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #63,708 of 177,750
Quote:
Yes there is an ISP port on the C5, but you have to solder and trim header pins yourself:

The C5's digital potentiometer code was released:

And yay, Daylight Saving Time has arrived in my area. 'Nighty night [for real].

:O you got it engraved with your name!!!
Oyasumi (it's now ohayou though)
Daylight savings is going to be the death of me.
Quote:
Daylight savings time in Russia has been abolished and not observed for 2 years now.

In motherland Russia... I can't think of one of those jokes to put here.
Nonetheless, I'm jelly that you guys don't have to mess with clocks. How many hours ahead of me are you guys now?
Quote:
I need to get off Steins;Gate, been rewatching it too many times now. I had my eye on Clannad for a while now, might watch that.

I like all the OP/ED songs from the show (have you heard the ones from the VN?), haven't checked out the OST though. It looks like I should :D
You also may like madoka magica. Clannad is excellent regardless though.
Quote:
xD From start to finish I watched it 4 times. First time I saw it I watched 1 episode, continued non-stop until 12, then finished it off after an hour break. Rewatched it 3 times after that. Rewatched some random episodes.

Dang, that's amazing. I can rewatch good stuff after not seeing it for a while, but I always feel obligated to watch some new anime rather than go back and watch old stuff again...
Quote:
Does anyone ever get the kind of ear fatigue where everything sounds too loud and sharp so that just walking around the city you want to put on earplugs?

Yes. The thing that bothers me the most is being in a car with the radio turned up very high though, since most cars are equipped with treble spikes of death that most people don't notice...
Quote:
why do you even go to night clubs??
I went once for my middle school grad party, it was utterly boring.
(I was under aged too, ended up having to run away when cops came for random inspection)

.... I guess a socially awkward person like myself won't understand.

Lol, that sounds like an interesting story...
Quote:
It was my best friend's birthday and I promised him and his mother (she organised everything, it was a surprise party for him) that I would come. I too rarely go to night clubs, in fact it was my first time.
I also didn't like it very much. Sure it was a bit fun for the first time and I did drank a considerable amount of alcohol, weirdly I didn't get drunk but I found night clubs to be generally tiresome and boring. After the party, I thought that reading a book is way better than going in a night club. -_-
No police inspection though. In Jakarta, the minimum age required to drink alcohol is 21. All of my friends during that party are less than 21.

Haha, ALL under 21?????????
Quote:
I didn't drink back then... thought it taste horrible.

18 in HK, but I was like 15 / 16 then.
Welp, glad I got the experience early, Ill never go again.

Back then??? What about now?

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #63,710 of 177,750
Mar 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #63,711 of 177,750
Mar 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #63,713 of 177,750
Quote:
Well, the right side is "perfect" and I don't want to send in something to be remade if it doesn't have to. I'm afraid the second time may not turn out as well, etc..

Seal breaking while laughing is trumped by Fitear's superior fit and build, according to Anakchan. he almost got hit by a Taxi because of it.

lol suit yourself.

That's pretty much impossible.
The shape of the ear changes drastically when you laugh and acrylic is not quite elastic.

Quote:
Back then??? What about now?

I still don't like alcoholic drinks now.

Quote:
Lol, that means you're exactly a half a day ahead of me! 
L3000.gif

and I'm half a day ahead of panda and haiby
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #63,714 of 177,750
Quote:

lol suit yourself.

That's pretty much impossible.
The shape of the ear changes drastically when you laugh and acrylic is not quite elastic.

biggrin.gif

Lol yea. There's that reason, and also, I'm going to try and see if I can change the color of the left shell to blue. That way, left/right will be easier to tell. And it costs the same for the company anyways. They're going to have to mix some color to do the refit.

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #63,715 of 177,750
Quote:
I might just stick with my plan of TH900, MH334 before looking at high end open headphones. Though if a bamboo LCD2 pops up for $800ish I might take you up on your offer.

Haha, alright :D
You actually like the bamboo version more than the rosewood version though??? 
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Alright. Good boy :D
I was afraid I'd be the only one on here who hasn't drank anything yet (still underage) except for a sip of wine at church.
Well, if you're 16 hours ahead of me, and panda is 3 hours ahead of me, that would make you 13 hours ahead of panda....

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #63,716 of 177,750
Quote:
Lol yea. There's that reason, and also, I'm going to try and see if I can change the color of the left shell to blue. That way, left/right will be easier to tell. And it costs the same for the company anyways. They're going to have to mix some color to do the refit.

custom artwork ftw
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #63,717 of 177,750
Quote:
Alright. Good boy :D
I was afraid I'd be the only one on here who hasn't drank anything yet (still underage) except for a sip of wine at church.

Well, if you're 16 hours ahead of me, and panda is 3 hours ahead of me, that would make you 13 hours ahead of panda....

I sipped a bit a beer and wine at family gatherings (like one teaspoonful) all of them were horrible.

do you guys have daylight saving time?
we don't.

Mar 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #63,718 of 177,750
Quote:
I sipped a bit a beer and wine at family gatherings (like one teaspoonful) all of them were horrible.

do you guys have daylight saving time?
we don't.

Ohhhhhh, right. I'm still under the impression that the whole world has daylight savings time... 
wink.gif

That makes sense now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back