「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #51,346 of 177,744
Who here had the Android VN engine working
and could send me the .apk?

Hmm, how do you get the APK for something you bought in the play store?
The first result on google for "VNDS interpreter" has a link to an old version, If I remember correctly.

Well go through it.

No interconnect cable!!?? 
basshead.gif

What age is your house in? Medieval?

Do not read my reviews. Just go and find what you prefer best. 
Yep, their DN 19 are pretty good sounding. Fatiguing and a bit bright, but with a good amp and enough time with them they are pretty good. Only problem is that the price point is a bit high.
I agree

[rule]

Oblanc review samples recieved. Flagship dual driver amplified headphones.

I won't have time to test them in gaming situations yet though.

[rule]
It performs like any consumer headphone would. Meaning, that it is much more balanced sounding than studio headphones. Be it the HARX700, SRH440, or Sennheiser HD 400 and below series. 

Little to no such thing as a high frequency, but hey, most people don't look for it. Everything else is done well.

IT is a bit pricey though, if this doesn't win big in gaming, then it may not get the audience it wants.

[rule]

@Mechy
Received the E11, testing it out now with the DN's. Just playing music through them. Not listening, but they sound just as I expected.

Thanks

Looking good :)
Yeah, I played with the E07k some more today. I actually used the headphone sharing feature too! Very neat!

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #51,348 of 177,744
Quote:
@ bowei
some huge phones you got there :0

Yeah they are quite big.
Quote:
Hmm, how do you get the APK for something you bought in the play store?
The first result on google for "VNDS interpreter" has a link to an old version, If I remember correctly.
Looking good
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, I played with the E07k some more today. I actually used the headphone sharing feature too! Very neat!

Sharing it like a 3 way

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #51,349 of 177,744
Jan 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #51,350 of 177,744
Quote:
Agreed, but I wasn't talking about the H-scenes. It was more the blood and gore, sometimes during the h-scenes. -__-

In Ever17??

Quote:
I really really want to wear a KFC bucket as a hat.

LOL

I was just writing this chinese script for HW and japanese vocab keeps popping in m head... =_=
looks like chinese already became my third language....

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM Post #51,352 of 177,744
Jan 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #51,355 of 177,744
Quote:
Ninja please, SnU was the 2nd VN I played and clearly I wasnt scared off!!!
I started ever 17 in class today...

Yes, and if I remember correctly, Cat Girl Alliance was your first............... -__-

Quote:
In Ever17??

What? NO.
I'm talking about Saya no Uta. Ever 17 has no sexual content to speak of, unless you wanna talk about innuendos.

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #51,356 of 177,744
Quote:
Good luck finding one without lots of grease

Quote:
Well go through it.

No interconnect cable!!?? 
basshead.gif
 What age is your house in? Medieval?

Do not read my reviews. Just go and find what you prefer best. 
Yep, their DN 19 are pretty good sounding. Fatiguing and a bit bright, but with a good amp and enough time with them they are pretty good. Only problem is that the price point is a bit high.
I agree

Oblanc review samples recieved. Flagship dual driver amplified headphones.

I won't have time to test them in gaming situations yet though.

It performs like any consumer headphone would. Meaning, that it is much more balanced sounding than studio headphones. Be it the HARX700, SRH440, or Sennheiser HD 400 and below series. 

Little to no such thing as a high frequency, but hey, most people don't look for it. Everything else is done well.

IT is a bit pricey though, if this doesn't win big in gaming, then it may not get the audience it wants.

@Mechy
Received the E11, testing it out now with the DN's. Just playing music through them. Not listening, but they sound just as I expected.

Thanks

That's a pretty glowy headphone...

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #51,357 of 177,744
I can't stop drinking booze.

Jgray might like this, it's got a heavier lean towards using Miku as a vocalist though.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARN6B0VfQE[/VIDEO]

I don't mind it in this case. I think it's something Triple 0o said about it: the vocaloid isn't put as the star of the song. When that happens is the time I flip tables. This one is actually damn good in its use. it's not too upfront in the use, and the digital nature of the voice adds a certain cyber-eerie feel to the song. I do wish I know what she is saying though. Too damned good. T_T

It somewhat reminds me of Saya, actually. The way she is not really human, of something else that has become somewhat human, but still not. Seeking love like all humans do, but can never achieve it for what she really is, and crying out in her sweet voice, familiar but still very different.

It aches my heart to listen to it. ;_;

I really really want to wear a KFC bucket as a hat.

loldrunk

Yeah it's pretty much just water and hard liquor.

God damn nagi can sure sing.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa3jY2KIZ78[/VIDEO]

OTL more good music.

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #51,359 of 177,744
I don't mind it in this case. I think it's something Triple 0o said about it: the vocaloid isn't put as the star of the song. When that happens is the time I flip tables. This one is actually damn good in its use. it's not too upfront in the use, and the digital nature of the voice adds a certain cyber-eerie feel to the song. I do wish I know what she is saying though. Too damned good. T_T

I was curious about the lyrics too so I did a little more digging, I found the translated version.

It's a pretty song.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXU3QY1ETww[/VIDEO]

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #51,360 of 177,744
I finished the third episode of Tamako market... I must say I thought it was pretty good, even though there still isn't any substance, and I thought I was watching K-ON right here:

And there's a new character, Shiori is her name I believe... she reminds me of moe nagato from the Haruhi movie a lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back