「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #29,176 of 177,745
Quote:

Music

Download
  1. JPopsuki (requires an invite to become a member as of now. You will be able to sign up for an account without an invite on September 9, 2012 which is the website's birthday)

Just realised that will be tomorrow!

Hope it's true, it doesn't say anything about it on the website. And pleaaaaaaaaase don't be a sign-up quota =S

Sep 8, 2012 at 1:38 AM Post #29,177 of 177,745
Quote:
Ill check out some more kalafina when i get home
smily_headphones1.gif

I have mucho hw todaythough
frown.gif

I saw madoka ep 2 last night
I am VERY suspicious of mami or mari san right now. The girl with the barrage of guns. Now that i know this isnt a cheap kids story, such a nice and concenent character like her either has bad stuff happen to her or betrayl or something

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Quote:

Not sure who Nana Mizuki. I doubt that he will compose a song for Miku. I mean, real music+artificial music? No way... If he did though, I'm gonna hate him

Oh, she's only the one who sang the OPs of every Nanoha series 
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Ugh. This is why I hate windows. Is there ever a time where there isn't some update to install which requires restarting and then takes forever? Nope. 
¬_¬​

I leave my computer running for like a month and pretty much ignore all the update notices until I decide to reboot
biggrin.gif

*scrooooooolllllllll*

Still waiting for panda's madoka ep3 reactions
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Sep 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM Post #29,181 of 177,745
Quote:
There's that but some small artists use studio monitors worth $400-$500 total that just don't cut it.

It's mainly knowledge and being educatied and personally after learning to realize what sounds good on reference components, you can't please every audio component, the slight but just good enough bass hit and punch I would like to hear and prefer just doesn't show up on my Q701's as well as I would like to (EQ;ing is giong to start soon, light EQ that is)

Basically people ask how you learn and it's hard to say but what doesn't make your ears squirm I guess, those harsh highs and "shshzhzhshshzhzh" in the background or mids make my ears cringe and so I wouldn't like those in my music.

I remember how your friend went and "mastered" your band tracks!

Maybe, maybe not. You'd have to know what kind of acoustic environment they were being used in as well to get the full picture I'd think. In fact acoustics might even be more important than the difference between mid and high end monitors. Placement and the room can make a very big difference, both theoretically and in my experience.

Aren't the 701s known for being a little light in the bass and having tizzy highs anyway? Surely that would have an effect on the experience as well? Most headphones are colored to at least some degree, so we can't expect them to sound perfect or the same for every recording. Not trying to say it's all the headphones fault, as the gods know some recordings really do stink, but it's probably a combination of the different factors.

"Mastered." Hahaha.

Sep 8, 2012 at 4:05 AM Post #29,183 of 177,745
Just started playing Osananajimi wa Daitouryou..

Obama                 Ohama

Vladimir Putin     Vladimirovna Putina

Starships                                   Starships

Alien                          Alien

Panda-sama!!

Sep 8, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #29,186 of 177,745
Quote:
Me in a year...... Sigh....

Jeez, now you're making me feel bad. I have almost 2 more years, but I'm also currently working full-time...and not paying any money out of pocket for tuition. I look at the cost of tuition for some colleges and think to myself, "Man, people actually pay for that?" 

Sep 8, 2012 at 4:51 AM Post #29,187 of 177,745
Quote:

Jeez, now you're making me feel bad. I have almost 2 more years, but I'm also currently working full-time...and not paying any money out of pocket for tuition. I look at the cost of tuition for some colleges and think to myself, "Man, people actually pay for that?" 

What? you have school yet work full time?
分身術ですか?

LOL:

Sep 8, 2012 at 4:54 AM Post #29,188 of 177,745
Quote:

Their talking about high school dewd. LOL. Yes the average age in this thread is a bit low. 

Sep 8, 2012 at 4:54 AM Post #29,189 of 177,745
Quote:
Their talking about high school dewd. LOL. Yes the average age in this thread is a bit low. 

Oh lawd...I'm old. Sorry about that. *walks away* Seriously, I feel awkward right now. -_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back