「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 24, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #167,388 of 177,745
  How was the monk?

My friend said it reminds him of his HD598, thus why I recommended it to him and why he bought 5 pairs.

I for one have 1 pair and it still looks like new. I like the sound of it and I actually use it fairly often during my jogs and daily chores. I bought a set of thin foam covers on amazon that somewhat matches the sound of the ear covers with the hole punch in the center. Unfortunately since there's a hole in the front, hole in the back and prone to stretch: they do fall off quite a bit.

Jul 24, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #167,389 of 177,745
I
My friend said it reminds him of his HD598, thus why I recommended it to him and why he bought 5 pairs.

I for one have 1 pair and it still looks like new. I like the sound of it and I actually use it fairly often during my jogs and daily chores. I bought a set of thin foam covers on amazon that somewhat matches the sound of the ear covers with the hole punch in the center. Unfortunately since there's a hole in the front, hole in the back and prone to stretch: they do fall off quite a bit.

I see. I have always been debating whether or not I should get a pair just for the sake of collecting them. They are cheap, but there are so many iems on my table that I have no idea where to put new ones, and that's not even including the ones that have yet to arrive in my mailbox.

;-;

Jul 24, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #167,390 of 177,745
  so guys am i the only one who think that DBZ is overrated? i go to facebook to have a fast laugh sometimes.

dealing with DBZ fans is lol.... but what tops it is dealing with SAO fans, its a free headache -.-'' specially when they invade some dot hack threads claiming SAO is better since its getting VR and games and anime -.-'' god....

another similar case how the majour facebook weebs claim that kuroku no basket (dbz went basketball) is better than slam dunk :/ yes its their opinion but sometimes its like a kid who say ice cream > vegetables XD

btw i am no bias, this is just based on when few outsiders create new account and bash other threads with similar anime/game calming sh#t without a good fact @_@

glad this thread isn't facebook haha. the IQ level here is a light year ahead :p

sorry about the fast rant XD  and no offence at any fan.

Never watched DBZ so I wouldn't know... the only thing I know is that it's over 9000!

Well anything with a group of fanboys is pretty much overrated because that's what they do...
and it's only human nature to blindly fight for what we believe in because analysis and evaluation is a higher-order cognitive function (that doesn't really function all the time).
It's a shame but humans are inherently stupid creatures and there's not much we can do about it :frowning2:

Jul 24, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #167,393 of 177,745

Never watched DBZ so I wouldn't know... the only thing I know is that it's over 9000!

Well anything with a group of fanboys is pretty much overrated because that's what they do...
and it's only human nature to blindly fight for what we believe in because analysis and evaluation is a higher-order cognitive function (that doesn't really function all the time).
It's a shame but humans are inherently stupid creatures and there's not much we can do about it :frowning2:

DBZ sometimes has awesome battle scenes. Sometimes Goku stands with his hands raised for 40 minutes while Frezza has tunnel vision.

Jul 24, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #167,395 of 177,745
It's a fu.cking shounen. How good can it really be? :>

They were pretty awesome back when I was still a shounen.

My first anime was bleach and it was probably the radest thing I'd ever seen back then.
like schiit man, I never knew things spew blood when you chop it in half!?

I miss the days when I was actually younger than the MCs.....

Jul 24, 2016 at 3:18 PM Post #167,397 of 177,745
No way. That would literally break the internet.

Edit: Original US dub is 9000. Japanese says hachi sen, so yup 8000. Maybe they were in Texas...?

Good call!

Jul 24, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #167,398 of 177,745
Yo Android users. Is there a way to scroll up to the top of a scrollable page like in iOS when you tap the clock?

I might have to get a new phone sooner than I anticipated since school starts in about 4 weeks. The Oneplus 3 is looking pretty doable for me. As long as I don't need to touch the top of the screen.

Jul 24, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #167,400 of 177,745
Wow. The TotalBiscuit SHOUTcraft Kings SCII tournament was pretty damn great. It was bo1 king of the hill, so a very unusual format. Free VODs will be coming up on his Starcraft & Strategy YT channel over the next days (since the Twitch VODs are sub-only), but the last two matches were probably the best out of what I was able to watch. I recommend to watch at least them.

Very nice for it to be happening on my birthday. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back