「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 24, 2016 at 4:10 PM Post #167,401 of 177,750
No way. That would literally break the internet.

Edit: Original US dub is 9000. Japanese says hachi sen, so yup 8000. Maybe they were in Texas...?

Good call!

Ah, there we go:

[video]https://youtu.be/SQYakKz3i6E?t=42s[/video]

The Greek one is pretty intense at 2:18. XD

No, at least for stock.

Darn...that's actually a pretty useful trick in iOS, especially for super long-scrolling websites. : (

Very nice for it to be happening on my birthday. :p

Happy Birthday! : D

Jul 24, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #167,402 of 177,750
Jul 24, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #167,403 of 177,750
Thanks to both of you. :3

Quote:

No, at least for stock.

Darn...that's actually a pretty useful trick in iOS, especially for super long-scrolling websites. : (

I guess for non-website documents, if you open them on your phone. Sounds kinda iffy for me as far as usability goes - I'd rather have the controls on the bottom (or at least not totally on top), which is where my browser has them, as long press on back/forward (Habit Browser - didn't you use it yourself, BTW? Or do I remember wrong, because I think someone else in this thread did).

Jul 24, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #167,404 of 177,750
I guess for non-website documents, if you open them on your phone. Sounds kinda iffy for me as far as usability goes - I'd rather have the controls on the bottom (or at least not totally on top), which is where my browser has them, as long press on back/forward (Habit Browser - didn't you use it yourself, BTW? Or do I remember wrong, because I think someone else in this thread did).

I've never heard of Habit Browser. XD
Maybe it was Haiby or Tracy?

Welp, I just ordered the OnePlus 3 with the bamboo case (I don't think I'll need much protection for it and it comes with a screen protector pre-installed). I can't wait to finally use Android! : D

Jul 25, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #167,405 of 177,750
Yo Android users. Is there a way to scroll up to the top of a scrollable page like in iOS when you tap the clock?

I might have to get a new phone sooner than I anticipated since school starts in about 4 weeks. The Oneplus 3 is looking pretty doable for me. As long as I don't need to touch the top of the screen.

I used to use the Xposed module "Statusbar Scroll to Top". As pointed out by the linked page, it doesn't work in some places such as Chrome.

RIP Walnut before it even got released 
frown.gif

dat unique wood grain

It was probably the single most substantial deciding factor for me before I got my OPO...

Jul 25, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #167,406 of 177,750
I've never heard of Habit Browser. XD
Maybe it was Haiby or Tracy?

Welp, I just ordered the OnePlus 3 with the bamboo case (I don't think I'll need much protection for it and it comes with a screen protector pre-installed). I can't wait to finally use Android! : D

Don't have a phone so not me w/ Habit Browser.

:O

Nice.

Jul 25, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #167,407 of 177,750
It's so annoying to have to remember to sign out of my company google account after work everyday and login every morning with 2FA.
frown.gif

I have a feeling that eventually my company account will be filled with animu schiit.

#woes_of_bring_your_own_device

Jul 25, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #167,408 of 177,750
I used to use the Xposed module "Statusbar Scroll to Top". As pointed out by the linked page, it doesn't work in some places such as Chrome.

RIP Walnut before it even got released :frowning2:

dat unique wood grain

It was probably the single most substantial deciding factor for me before I got my OPO...

That sucks. Walnut is a very pretty wood for products.

I was going to buy this IMO pretty darn attractive TV stand from IKEA in walnut veneer. Except that in regard to shipping, they are bat**** crazy. Cost of stand $350 (meh for a veneer, but it's pretty so whatever), cost of shipping? $199... How about ship to store? Sure, $199.
f* you IKEA.

It's so annoying to have to remember to sign out of my company google account after work everyday and login every morning with 2FA. :frowning2:

I have a feeling that eventually my company account will be filled with animu schiit.

#woes_of_bring_your_own_device

This also sucks. I don't even like to have it logged in while I'm at work unless I need it, which isn't often. But I never remember to log out, so it's always tracking =/

Jul 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #167,409 of 177,750
This also sucks. I don't even like to have it logged in while I'm at work unless I need it, which isn't often. But I never remember to log out, so it's always tracking =/

my company secure their documents with google so I have to login everyday :/

Jul 25, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #167,410 of 177,750
@Active Raid S2 ep03

Damn GJ XD
Gotta love the humor sense in this series

Jul 26, 2016 at 7:34 AM Post #167,412 of 177,750
Jul 26, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #167,414 of 177,750
Finished "I am Setsuna." Quite a lovely game.

It's my first JRPG so it doesn't have as much inherent value in it compared to somebody who has played a few in the past, notably Chrono Trigger (since this is based heavily on Chrono Trigger supposedly). Still enjoyed it though. OST is gorgeous and fun (relatively easy as well) to transpose to piano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back