「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 18, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #134,146 of 177,744
Lol!

Also, that character design from Kyoukai no Kanata is really adorable. Except for the, you know, murderousness.

Oct 18, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #134,147 of 177,744
Alright @Exesteils , @Idsynchrono_24 (and maybe @Ra97oR? dunno)
Shipping to me is free for standard fare or around $15+tax for expedited. And at the cost of those things I suppose the extra ~$15+tax in shipping insurance would be nice otherwise it's only covered up to $100. Then a 5% tax on the total. CAD.

Shipping from me to you will vary though. I don't know the size or weight of the packages so I can't really tell. Aside from that I don't know where you, Idsynchrono, live. I suppose we could expect $8~$60 or even more depending what kind of shipping speed/service you want (and tax for this would sadly be 15%... sad I know). For Malay I don't think surface shipping is a good idea, if even available... US/UK shouldn't be too big of a problem.

You guys are making me want to buy one myself too :S
In any case they changed the sale duration to "ends soon" so let me know ASAP.
Then I might need to figure out how the paypal thing works. Sadly, aside from the lucky peeps in the US, any fund transfer from PP to bank gets charged 3%. Taking it for the team is one thing but depends how much you guys are about to spend. Otherwise might need to ask for funds first to pay with PP balance.

Oh and I know this was last season/half-season but Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun was too good lol. Loving the CV of Chiyo too.

Oct 18, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #134,148 of 177,744
Thanks for looking into it some more Kalbee. I'm located in the US. I figure even if with tax I'm still saving up to $100 off the cost of ordering from Pricejapan. I tend to buy and sell in order to try things, and I only ever buy if I'm fairly certain I'm not going to take a large loss when selling so this works out pretty well. Let me know how much to send your way and we can get this rolling. And thanks again for the effort

Oct 19, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #134,149 of 177,744
Thanks for looking into it some more Kalbee. I'm located in the US. I figure even if with tax I'm still saving up to $100 off the cost of ordering from Pricejapan. I tend to buy and sell in order to try things, and I only ever buy if I'm fairly certain I'm not going to take a large loss when selling so this works out pretty well. Let me know how much to send your way and we can get this rolling. And thanks again for the effort

Dat sweet smell of people helping other people in AAMML in the morning. 

Hope it works out for the both of you. Kalbee has done some good with other AAMML members in the past in regards to shipping stuff around or sending stuff out. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 19, 2014 at 12:49 AM Post #134,151 of 177,744

Dat sweet smell of people helping other people in AAMML in the morning. 

Kalbee is a great guy. 
tongue.gif

Be careful chaps (mainly exe-chan), shipping from Canada is wicked expensive. Expect EMS to cost around USD$60+ for a headphone sized package.

FWIW I had a 4kg package cost $100 or so all the way to Australia.

Oct 19, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #134,152 of 177,744
  Oh and I know this was last season/half-season but Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun was too good lol. Loving the CV of Chiyo too.

was watching it last night

3 episodes in and i find it ridiculously hilarious and adorable

Oct 19, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #134,153 of 177,744
From Kalbee's estimates I stand to save $70+ vs. ordering from PriceJapan, so I'm good :D

I need to pick up Nozaki-kun and Barack Obama again. Got kinda sidetracked with guitar stuff lately

Oct 19, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #134,154 of 177,744

Be careful chaps (mainly exe-chan), shipping from Canada is wicked expensive. Expect EMS to cost around USD$60+ for a headphone sized package.

That it is. Probably only the XBA-Z5 would be worth shipping from here since the size and weight are lower.
THAT is assuming Sony didn't supersize their packaging because it is a premium item. :S

Wish we had EMS. They practically only take into account weight. And I sure bet 4kg to Australia is ridiculously expensive with the Canadian postal service... :x
I shipped a cable to the Phillipines before and it was $5... mind you that's just a regular non-overbuilt audiophile style cable. It seems to have arrived in 9 days but I'd like to think that as an exceptionally fast case. And that was airmail I believe, in a bubble wrap which isn't the same pricing method.

Oct 19, 2014 at 1:41 AM Post #134,155 of 177,744
I'm fairly certain that the Z5's box is roughly the same size as the Ex-600s box, which, while larger than your standard IEM box for sure, isn't huge really. The Z7, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure that one is shipping in a whopper of a box 

Oct 19, 2014 at 2:26 AM Post #134,156 of 177,744
  Wait, what? Where are you right now Pandapapandakopanda? (let's see how many of you know that reference!)
Morning? it's past midnight here in EST o_o

Isn't that the tongue twister at the end of Joshiraku? (the gif I posted)

Kalbee is a great guy. 
tongue.gif

lol. 

Have you done business with Kalbee before?
From Kalbee's estimates I stand to save $70+ vs. ordering from PriceJapan, so I'm good
biggrin.gif

I need to pick up Nozaki-kun and Barack Obama again. Got kinda sidetracked with guitar stuff lately

Dayum, that is some nice savings!

Oct 19, 2014 at 2:35 AM Post #134,157 of 177,744
http://imgur.com/a/uFzuN

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2jn4vq/mal_score_progression_summer_season/

Very interesting graph with album link up top

Basically, it recorded all the scores for last seasons anime throughout their running season. 

The anime that gained the most going from 5th to the bottom of the list (Barack Obama) went to #1 place at end of the season. The show with the lowest anticipation, Gekkan Shoujou. Went to #2 at the end as well. 

Some of the largest falls occurated with Tokyo Ghoul, Free, and Akame Ga Kill. 

Aldnoah Zero had a massive drop from the episode before the last. 

The following list featured anime that had massive dips or Rises:
Not all are here, just some that I noticed. 

Last Moment Risers

Oct 19, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #134,158 of 177,744

Kalbee is a great guy. 
tongue.gif

I'll keep that in mind. Most probably I'll have to get them from Japan anyways when they get released there. 

Oct 19, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #134,159 of 177,744
http://imgur.com/a/uFzuN

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2jn4vq/mal_score_progression_summer_season/

Very interesting graph with album link up top

Basically, it recorded all the scores for last seasons anime throughout their running season. 

The anime that gained the most going from 5th to the bottom of the list (Barack Obama) went to #1 place at end of the season. The show with the lowest anticipation, Gekkan Shoujou. Went to #2 at the end as well. 

Some of the largest falls occurated with Tokyo Ghoul, Free, and Akame Ga Kill. 

Aldnoah Zero had a massive drop from the episode before the last. 

The following list featured anime that had massive dips or Rises:
Not all are here, just some that I noticed. 

Last Moment Risers

Huh, that's pretty interesting. Free season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 to me. Ironically enough, Free! got a lower rating than Free! Eternal Summer according to users on MAL. I don't even remember half of Eternal Summer...

Oct 19, 2014 at 4:01 AM Post #134,160 of 177,744
So I went to an auto show with Tracey today. It's probably the first auto show I've been to in Seattle. Really cool stuff. I got to test drive a 2015 Kia Soul EV.
..........dam that's a weird ass commercial

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYWHsOeDf3M[/video]

I saw that commercial after taking this photo and now it all makes sense:

But honestly, I wanted to try the Soul because of this commercial. XD

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2xDiXhrLPc[/video]

The front speakers actually have LEDs around them that glow depending on your music or just change colours every __ seconds. Swag for the ultimate distraction.

^ needs more carbon fiber swag

^ that car should ride lower to the ground

^ the colour changes depending on what angle you look at it

^ dat engine

^ Norton security motorcycle

^ it's like a Ghost Rider motorcycle or something

^ 'MERICA!

^ matte-black paint with Microsoft stickers slapped on it, literally

^ needs moar Mio Fender bass guitar moe

^ 2015 Doge Challenger Quincy Jones Signature Edition

^ Neko folders

^ new Studio Ghibli car

^ dat Maserati logo

^ alien technology from the Transformers series

^ best car to bring along with you

^ cars' tail lights always look cool to me for some reason

^ because why not?

^ matte-pearl finish is probably one of the coolest finishes I've seen on a car

^ I dunno what brand that is, but it looks cool

^ balcony view

^ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

^ I've never seen a Porshe logo up close; it's pretty detailed for just a logo!

^ the Lotus Evora, starting at only $68,750

Users who are viewing this thread

Back