「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 18, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #101,912 of 177,745
  It seems like your criticisms make it sound like you would give it an 8 or something

but a 10? dayum

To be honest, I'm still not sure what I should give it :/

Yep, pretty much~
tongue.gif

That's why I hoping the new anime would adapt all that stuff...

So is all this not covered in the original Stay Night anime?

Enjoyed the new Sekai Seifuku episode, nice weird cast they have going.

Isn't that just another one of these animes to promote some kind of toys?
Or am I getting things mixed up here?

Jan 18, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #101,913 of 177,745

Isn't that just another one of these animes to promote some kind of toys?
Or am I getting things mixed up here?

I guess it's a possibility but not that I've heard. It's being done by A-1 pictures and I tend to enjoy their work, since Aniplex (sony) owns them and they have the budget.

Jan 18, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #101,914 of 177,745
  I guess it's a possibility but not that I've heard. It's being done by A-1 pictures and I tend to enjoy their work, since Aniplex (sony) owns them and they have the budget.

Having a budget is always a plus.

I guess I'll start watching Spice&Wolf tomorrow. Meant to do that for a while now. Really sounds like something I would enjoy!

Jan 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM Post #101,916 of 177,745
  Nope! the F/SN Anime is literally just the tip of the iceburg for the game.

That is stupid. Now I have even higher expectations on the remake :-/

Jan 18, 2014 at 9:50 PM Post #101,917 of 177,745

So is all this not covered in the original Stay Night anime?

Nope! the F/SN Anime is literally just the tip of the iceburg for the game.

Yeah. I mean, I haven't read it myself, but while movies made after series are usually continuations, retellings or maybe interquels, Unlimited Blade Works is basically a different route. Which is heavily compressed anyway, but you can't really tell the whole story in a series (think iDOLM@STER - even if it doesn't have that much story, it's still two games with 9 routes each IIRC made into one series. Character developement was pretty butchered), leave alone in a movie.

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #101,918 of 177,745
  Having a budget is always a plus.

I guess I'll start watching Spice&Wolf tomorrow. Meant to do that for a while now. Really sounds like something I would enjoy!

Absolutely fantastic anime

If you liked Kino no Tabi and like deep character bonds, experiences, and character development backed by decent plot progression. You will like Spice and Wolf.

MC is Jun Fukuyama, and the female MC is another seiyuu that also served as a MC in Code Geass.

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:31 PM Post #101,920 of 177,745
But what is an optical trackpad?

The shiny black dot in between the letters G and H and above the letter B as shown here:
sony-vaio-duo-11-review-21-450x247.jpg

It's a real pain to use with everything. I also lost this active graphics stylus and I don't want to fork out $100 to get another one from Japan. Now I'm stuck with the inaccuracy of the 11.6" 1080p touchscreen. Windows does not look good in Full HD on an 11.6" display.
302534-sony-vaio-duo-11-pen.jpg

So sad. Too bad you can't replace that with a real tracknipple. It's better than than a normal laptop trackpad.

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #101,921 of 177,745
So sad. Too bad you can't replace that with a real tracknipple. It's better than than a normal laptop trackpad.

Yeah, those nipples tracknipples really make the cursor fly!

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #101,922 of 177,745
Do fountain pens have a particular writing size with a designated nib size? I'm a bit disappointed with the Lamy so-called "extra-fine" nib so far. My medium ball-point pens can write smaller than the so-called "extra-fine" fountain pen nib provided the ball doesn't skip ink.

Where the blue ink is from the Lamy, black is from the ballpoint pens. "Front" is how you're supposed to write with a fountain pen with the nib facing up, "back" is the opposite with the nib facing down. Ink doesn't seem to fly out of the pen with the "back" method.

Jan 18, 2014 at 11:27 PM Post #101,925 of 177,745
  Hello there i am New, big anime fan, names Chirs, Hellsing Ultimate, Shingeki no Kyojin, Stiens Gate, Dgray Man, and Soul Eater are my faves *nods

Hello there Chris. I'm panda.

My favorite are many but I have enjoyed - to a grand extent - Code Geass, Death Note, Clannad and Gundam 08th MS team.

*nods back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back