「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 18, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #101,882 of 177,750
Also, who was it that was looking into getting an Olympus EM5? Well... http://www.43rumors.com/ft5-first-images-of-the-new-olympus-e-m10/ Incoming dropped prices. And dat new kit zoom is tiny.

560€?
That seems fair. Sounds interesting!

The second Nisekoi episode was sad :'(
And pretty funny :D

I have some minor doubts though...mainly about how well they manage to keep this whole concept entertaining. Would be a damn shame if the rest of the show is going to be episode two on repeat.

Jan 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM Post #101,884 of 177,750
3410_b980_500.jpeg

Jan 18, 2014 at 3:07 PM Post #101,885 of 177,750
Jan 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #101,886 of 177,750

I don't even need to speak Polish for this one :p

I think I'll just drop my plans to buy a new graphics card next month and buy my brother some decent speakers instead.

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #101,890 of 177,750
Flying to Washington right now
smily_headphones1.gif

Which one? DC or the whole damn state?

You really need to clarify more; you have no idea how much it bothers us Washingtonians to hear about something going on in Washington, only to find out it's the stupid capital instead of our state... -_-

I finally got my DUNU DN-1000 review cranked out. I kinda did it all in one shot without rereading it as much as I should have, so I'd appreciate it if anyone notices an error to lemme know!  http://www.head-fi.org/t/700957/dunu-dn-1000-review

Nice review ^o^
Maybe it's missing a short conclusion?

Haha thanks, I'll write a short little conclusion in later.

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:46 PM Post #101,891 of 177,750

You really need to clarify more; you have no idea how much it bothers us Washingtonians to hear about something going on in Washington, only to find out it's the stupid capital instead of our state... -_-

Lol. I'm in the North East, its pretty logical that I would of course be flying to D.C but yeah. I didn't clarify because I knew it bothered you guys :d

MURICA! TGHEREERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WASHINGTON!

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #101,895 of 177,750

Lol. I'm in the North East, its pretty logical that I would of course be flying to D.C but yeah. I didn't clarify because I knew it bothered you guys :d

MURICA! TGHEREERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WASHINGTON!

You never know, there are flights from the NE to Seattle. XD

EXACTLY!! Washington state is the real Washington though! XD

Oh god, do I even wanna know where this is from?

I English. Speak can.
It writes thicker than what I tried at the bookstore, but it writes smooth.

Uh...I opened this pen for no more than 30 minutes and I see this in the grip. Is this normal? o.0

Nice! Yeah, that's normal. Don't worry about it, mine is pretty much completely full.
Did you order a Z24 converter cartridge and ink, or are you planning on using disposable cartridges? Fountain pens piss through ink and it may run out in as little as a week or two...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back