「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 18, 2014 at 2:52 AM Post #101,851 of 177,745
  D'awww lost my auction for the Galaxy Angel poster signed by all the Seiyuu.
frown.gif

Galaxy Angel Z, that show sure brings back TONS of memories! I used to watch it on TV at Animax, alongside VanDread and Gensomaden Sayuki, King of Bandit Jing, etc when I was little.

Talking about King of Bandit Jing, man that intro! It's engraved in my head and it's still clear as day.

Jan 18, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #101,854 of 177,745
Welp, just spent the last 40 minutes or so pulling off all the keys on my ducky and cleaning it, then removing the o-rings from each key and reassembling it.
Oh yes, the sound is back! ^o^
Mice, you will probably hate my keyboard now. It's even louder and more obnoxious than before... 
very_evil_smiley.gif

And I absolutely love it. Yup, gonna try and stay away from o-rings if I can. (AKA unless I have a roommate next year and he absolutely hates the sound of me typing.)

Jan 18, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #101,855 of 177,745
Blah blah cross-post.

Oh man, Dust: An Elysian Tail is a pretty friggin' epic game.

Gameplay: 9/10 (brawler-like gameplay with a bunch of ways to execute attacks and chain combos; fully customisable keyboard layout also makes gameplay super smooth; enemies are kind of repetitive on the other hand)

Story: 9/10 (it's probably not a novel storyline, but it's not something I've seen in a while, if at all)

Art Direction: 10/10 (sure, the characters are all animal-based, but the artwork as a whole is absolutely stunning, and even more so considering one guy did pretty much the whole game!; I would give it a 9.5/10 because the character portraits are blurry on a Retina Display, but that's trivial)

Replay Value: 8/10 (lots of quests, crafting, collectables, and pure brawling make it a fun game to play again)

Music: 9/10 (it's got a really good soundtrack, not perfect, but definitely one of the better soundtracks I've heard in a game)

Overall: 9.2/10 (a fantastic game)

Jan 18, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #101,856 of 177,745
No idea how this guy found me, but on last.fm there is a Japanese person that I have been chatting with about anime and music and stuff. It's pretty fun actually talking with someone from Japan who's into anime and stuff, even if they can't speak very good English and of course I can't speak any Japanese so there's a bit of a language barrier...

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:48 AM Post #101,858 of 177,745
Just watched Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin.

The theme this time is quite different from the 7 episodes before, and is just like the what title says. And I like how it explains the prevision ability thingy.

A wonderful experience.

Jan 18, 2014 at 5:04 AM Post #101,859 of 177,745
Just watched Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin.

The theme this time is quite different from the 7 episodes before, and is just like the what title says. And I like how it explains the prevision ability thingy.

A wonderful experience.

Do you underestimate cats? xD

Jan 18, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #101,861 of 177,745
Well the cat was cute, didn't take my attention too much though  =_=

So sad that Chuu2byou get cancelled T_T

Odex'ed. I found their reasoning for the cancellations hilarious though :xf_eek:

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:31 AM Post #101,863 of 177,745

I finally got my DUNU DN-1000 review cranked out. I kinda did it all in one shot without rereading it as much as I should have, so I'd appreciate it if anyone notices an error to lemme know!  http://www.head-fi.org/t/700957/dunu-dn-1000-review

Nice review ^o^
Maybe it's missing a short conclusion?

Flying to Washington right now
smily_headphones1.gif

TCOB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back