「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #98,432 of 177,745
  Reading stuff like this is why I really dislike the world and media as it is today

It's really stuff like this that makes me SMH at just how bad and intertwined media is today with government and providing targeted news.

So what now? Do I have to indicate how much money __insert American news agency here___ has contributed to the government every time I cite them as a way to 'inform' the reader that it has ties to the government and so it may be biased? (such as most media calling them state news agencies. Which isn't incorrect, but if the maxim holds true to call the others this, well then.)

#end rant

Umm. Selective facts ftw? In any case, the AK-47 is a really elegant piece of design.

Can't fault a gun for being used to kill. That's what it's there for. The people you can fault are the fools who let the weapon be the most widely proliferated automatic firearm ever.

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #98,433 of 177,745
  I was using this type of gun almost exclusively sinc I bought the game so....all it takes is some time :p

Dayum... I'm still not very good at the game

What other use has an AK47, though?

Toothpick (bayonet version)
Vermin exterminator (grendade launcher version)
bed stand (requires at least four)
crutch

THE USES ARE ENDLESS!

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM Post #98,435 of 177,745
  Add hammer to the list :D

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/04/how-to-jump-start-a-car-if-you-dont-have-cablesbut-do-have-ak-47s/

People have also used AK 47's to jump start a car.....just make sure it isn't loaded and pointing at you first lol

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM Post #98,436 of 177,745

Sakura:
Welcome back, darling ♪
Would you like to have dinner? take a bath? or.... me?

(if you've watched a decent amount of anime you've probably heard this line before)

Reiji:
Let's see....
  • Dinner
  • Bath
  • "Me"

LOL I get a choice for the classic "welcome back" question... tempted to try 3
biggrin.gif

... why not All of the above <3

Also, LOVING Fez [SideScroller] atm! 

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #98,437 of 177,745
OMG!!!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!!HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!!HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!!HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!!HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!!HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!!HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!!

Just reached OP#3 in fortissimo EXS
The OPs just get more and more awesome!!!

This is like a cross between Fate/ and Mirai Nikki especially with the OP performed Yousei Teikoku (who also performed the Mirai Nikki OPs) AND the 12 participants in the survival game!!

Yeah, 13 participants, I know.

and what's also like Mirai Nikki?
The main antagonist has a cellphone as his weapon.

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #98,441 of 177,745
  They look too loli for me.
Anyway.... I'm guessing Fortisimo is your VN of the week 
rolleyes.gif

WUT...? Loli.........?
confused_face_2.gif

It's now my fav VN of all time, since a few days ago.
It just gets more and more awesome :D

#saving VNs

Yes, it's a Fate/ clone.
But this game probably has a higher production budget than anything I've played before. LOL

Dec 23, 2013 at 1:25 PM Post #98,442 of 177,745
  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/04/how-to-jump-start-a-car-if-you-dont-have-cablesbut-do-have-ak-47s/

People have also used AK 47's to jump start a car.....just make sure it isn't loaded and pointing at you first lol

Lolwut, I think there's more to add to that list...

But nothing compared to WD40 and even duct tape :p

Dec 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #98,443 of 177,745
Long time no post. I've been lurking mostly, I almost jumped in when I saw the Tales of Symphonia related post yesterday. I love that game. But now I have an actual anime/manga related question lol.

A part of winter break really took a turn for the worst, and I could use a good manga/anime for cheering up. I dunno what, something comedy maybe? I have no idea. I haven't ever needed to look for anything like that haha. I'll probably go through 10%+ (not a manga) again too, but I can finish that in a couple hours. I'd play vidya games but my brother takes over the Wii all the time and I've already gone through my Vita/3DS games enough over the school quarter and find myself wanting a different vidya.
SO I'll just gather a list of anime/manga and pick whichever looks best to me or something I guess. What do you find cheers you up when feeling down?
I know everyone deals with things differently, but eh. I don't have anything to read/watch when I feel down and I'm sure others do, so I'll do what I usually do and get advice.

On a good note, I noticed Amazon has the Bravely Default Collectors Edition up. And for $10 more than the regular edition, I can say that's pretty great and I'll just have that be my Christmas present from my parents, even though it doesn't come out until February.

Dec 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #98,444 of 177,745

Who?! Please tell me. DX I will love you forever. 

D: sorry I went to sleep after I posted that. If you weren't able to find it, animehere had it.... lost of spelling and gramatical errors, you can tell it wasn't done by one of the more polished groups...but beggars can't be choosers right?

Dec 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #98,445 of 177,745

Sakura:
Welcome back, darling ♪
Would you like to have dinner? take a bath? or.... me?

(if you've watched a decent amount of anime you've probably heard this line before)

Reiji:
Let's see....
  1. Dinner
  2. Bath
  3. "Me"

LOL I get a choice for the classic "welcome back" question... tempted to try 3 :D  

Where can I purchase this? For research purposes..... of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back