Dec 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #98,416 of 177,750
  Wut, why you kill her off?

I DUNNO!!!!
I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It's not like I made any choice that obviously leads to her death...\\
(I'm not using a guide / walkthrough in case you didn't know.)

Dec 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #98,423 of 177,750
  http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1ticmo/just_so_everyone_knows_crunchy_roll_now_has_all/

So I guess CR has all of Rurouni Kenshin now :.

Doesn't matter, Trust and Betrayl is still one of the best OVA anime movies I have ever seen

It really is.

Yay, finally reached Marksman Rifle Division 1 in Battlefield 4 :p
Now I'm part of the top 3% DMR players....hooray.

Dec 23, 2013 at 11:47 AM Post #98,425 of 177,750
Reading stuff like this is why I really dislike the world and media as it is today

Quote:Yahoo News
 BREAKING NEWS: Mikhail Kalashnikov, the designer of the assault rifle that has killed more people than any other firearm in the world, died on Monday at 94, Russian state news agency Itar-Tass reported. Kalshnikov, was in his 20s when he created the AK-47 just after World War Two.

It's really stuff like this that makes me SMH at just how bad and intertwined media is today with government and providing targeted news.

So what now? Do I have to indicate how much money __insert American news agency here___ has contributed to the government every time I cite them as a way to 'inform' the reader that it has ties to the government and so it may be biased? (such as most media calling them state news agencies. Which isn't incorrect, but if the maxim holds true to call the others this, well then.)

#end rant

Dec 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM Post #98,426 of 177,750
  Reading stuff like this is why I really dislike the world and media as it is today

Quote:Yahoo News
 BREAKING NEWS: Mikhail Kalashnikov, the designer of the assault rifle that has killed more people than any other firearm in the world, died on Monday at 94, Russian state news agency Itar-Tass reported. Kalshnikov, was in his 20s when he created the AK-47 just after World War Two.

It's really stuff like this that makes me SMH at just how bad and intertwined media is today with government and providing targeted news.

So what now? Do I have to indicate how much money __insert American news agency here___ has contributed to the government every time I cite them as a way to 'inform' the reader that it has ties to the government and so it may be biased? (such as most media calling them state news agencies. Which isn't incorrect, but if the maxim holds true to call the others this, well then.)

#end rant

SMH...?

Guns don't kill, people do. -- Quote from Jormungand
wink.gif

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #98,429 of 177,750
  Wait what!????

DAyum

I thought I was reading our Signaporean friends post for a second haha

I was using this type of gun almost exclusively sinc I bought the game so....all it takes is some time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back